Hi everyone, Currently running a mid-2007 MacBook with 2.16 ghz Intel Core Duo processor and 1 GB RAM. After today's announcement have been wondering if I should upgrade to the new MBP, a MB Air from last year, or wait it out to see what else Apple may have in store? Would just like to be able to upgrade at some point, while current MB has some monetary value. Runs okay for the most part, but starting to show signs. Price point wise, would prefer to keep it under/around $2K. The 15" is intriguing, but was just wondering if I should forgo screen size to have option to add SSD? Thank you everyone!