UPS Mechanical issue on shipments?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by mikepepe86, May 30, 2015.

1. mikepepe86 macrumors regular

Anyone else have this update from UPS? I had a Monday shipment for my watch but now there's no status at all due to a mechanical issue on a UPS plane. Just curious...seems really odd...

2. Honey Badger macrumors 6502a

Honey Badger

I saw in other threads that a few people had this issue so you are not alone.

3. cforster macrumors 6502

My wife's new Apple Watch was shipped Friday from China and I have this message. It said delivers Monday until this mechanical issue. Now it doesn't have a delivery date.

4. gr8tfly macrumors 603

gr8tfly

There was a flight from Shanghai to PANC, arriving PANC 10pm AKDT, that was four hours delayed. I think the consensus over in the other thread (Stainless Steel Space Black Shipping Status) was that those showing the exception should be on that flight. Keep an eye on the UPS tracking page for updates tonight. As long as it makes KSDF Sunday (or early Monday AM), it should reach local distribution points in time for Monday delivery.

Don't quite get how they update delivery times. Mine was Monday EOD until it reached the destination distribution center (KONT), now it shows as "unavailable". Not too worried about it getting here Monday, though, as it's just a few hours drive away.