Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

illutionz

macrumors 65816
Oct 2, 2007
Rhode Island
Note that if you are using the app and wants the T-Mobile full price option, it won't be available from the app. You HAVE to wait for the full website to come back up

Mac Wolf

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2014
Att worked for a second for me, but when I clicked on iphone plus 64 gb it told me "your order will ship in 14-21 days." I accepted it, and said fine, whatever. Then it wouldn't go through. Tried the Apple store app and it went through, and said it would deliver on 9/19

Everyone should be going through the app, or the site. Although the site didn't work at all for me.

ctbaz

macrumors regular
Aug 20, 2014
Att worked for a second for me, but when I clicked on iphone plus 64 gb it told me "your order will ship in 14-21 days." I accepted it, and said fine, whatever. Then it wouldn't go through. Tried the Apple store app and it went through, and said it would deliver on 9/19

Everyone should be going through the app, or the site. Although the site didn't work at all for me.

I clicked the green thing and it gave an error and said to call apple

no order confirmation either. :(

SLQ03

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2012
The app is definitely the way to go. Time for bed!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 80

DaBlackMamba

macrumors member
Mar 14, 2011
I got a reservation number that said that one is reserved for me and I will get an email with information on how to pay because they couldn't connect to carrier??

yanki01

macrumors 68040
Feb 28, 2009
got mine done through the app, took a little bit but made it through. delivered by 9/19 iPhone 6 64GB.

eleite

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2012
If it's any help, on the apple.com thread a lot of us seemed to be having more luck with the ipad apple store app then the iphone apple app. I don't know, worth a shot if you have an ipad.

e²Studios

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
I just got my order in for a Space Gray 128GB iPhone 6 Plus through the app. When you select the size wait for a bit, it took nearly 2 minutes for the continue button to turn blue.

Aeralik

macrumors newbie
Mar 20, 2011
I got a verizon 6 plus 64gb on the app. I was kinda frustrated I couldnt pick it up across the street but if it delivers the same day thats fine with me!

KdFoto

macrumors member
Apr 16, 2011
Ordered through the App on my iPad. Order button and availability kept appearing/disappearing and changing while clicking through different configurations so I kept changing them until it appeared for the one I wanted and then quickly caught the order button as it was disappearing to add to cart.

Check out process was the same. At one point I received an error message saying there was problem and "if" my order had gone through I would receive a confirmation. I clicked Place Order a couple more times and then finally got an on-screen confirmation immediately followed by my confirmation email from Apple.

64GB 6 Plus Silver AT&T Confirmation received at 12:27am

fender57

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2010
I got a reservation number that said that one is reserved for me and I will get an email with information on how to pay because they couldn't connect to carrier??

I got this too. I will be curious to see if this puts me at the back of the line.

squidkitten

macrumors 6502
Mar 10, 2012
Omaha
After 50 minutes of trying I FINALLY got the "Continue" button to pop up! I kept getting errors getting to the cart but I have officially ordered a gold 64GB iPhone 6 to be delivered on 9/19.

The Verizon website was a TOTAL BUST.

This has definitely been the most stressful pre-order I've ever done with Apple.

KdFoto

macrumors member
Apr 16, 2011
I clicked the green thing and it gave an error and said to call apple

no order confirmation either. :(

This is the same error I received so I clicked place order a couple more times and then finally moved on to confirmation screen followed by email.

----------

I got this too. I will be curious to see if this puts me at the back of the line.

For what it's worth, this same thing happened to me two pre-orders ago and still received on launch day.

iKimm

macrumors regular
Jun 28, 2010
This is the same error I received so I clicked place order a couple more times and then finally moved on to confirmation screen followed by email.

----------

For what it's worth, this same thing happened to me two pre-orders ago and still received on launch day.

I got the exact same error. I was able to go back in to my cart and checked out and it worked! Good luck.

N23

macrumors regular
Aug 3, 2009

I got the same thing the first time around.

My reservation wasn't pulling up on the status website,
I tried again and was able to reorder and actually pay for it the second time around.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.