Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thetonyclifton

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 21, 2006
Belfast - UK
These are a splurge. You wouldn't think there's a poor economy going on.

They are definitely a splurge - but I suppose the poor economy is relative - no kids, no alcohol or cigarettes means I still have room for some luxuries - but with that logic an iphone 4 is also a splurge. Relative to the total cost of an iphone the cost of this case is fairly small and given I carry the phone everywhere, everyday the cost doesn't bother me personally - I totally respect that for others this is out of reach or an unwarranted cost.

I just got one of these. I was using an Element Vapor 4. This case feels very comfortable in my hand compared to the hard edges of the vapor. They both have their strengths and I expect I will go back and forth.

I was also interested in the Vapour case but was put off by how I thought it might feel in the hand. I have found it difficult to get accustomed to the new sharper shape of the iphone 4 - this vaja solves that for me as it retains the shape but slightly rounds the corners and coast the phone in a solid and comfortable material.

I love it. Gonna order one for the wife's phone.

My only gripe is the 90 days it took for my iPad case. I don't know if I can stand another wait.

It did take the full 45 days - once they get over the launch period for their iphone4 range and the problems they had with ipad demand - I think this will come down to 30 days and under - with a custom case of this quality - I think we will always have to wait :(

Here is a pic with all the other junk I carry round with me.

4970848532_4c974632b5.jpg

It was taken for http://everyday-carry.com/

solius

macrumors regular
Jul 15, 2010
Decatur AL
I just got the grip black/red version off another member on here and I couldn't be more excited. Based on your pictures its going to look great on my phone. going to have to sell some of my cases to make up for the cost :eek: lol but I also don't drink that often or smoke and I definitely don't have children so I also have some room to buy some luxuries.

ajohnson253

macrumors 68000
Jun 16, 2008
Beautiful case I'm just not a fan of the open corner back. Even though it's open it still looks good but for full protection I'd rather have that covered.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.