Carrier Verizon.com Jet Black 7+ 11/18 and Beyond

CarpeNoctem103

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
I'm seriously considering cancelling my JB 128 GB order and ordering a MB 256 GB since they're in stock.

Dancezwitwolves

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2016
I think you guys should give it at least 2 more weeks. I pre ordered on launch day and I just got mine yesterday. You guys will really love the jet black plus! I usually have a case on my phone but I'm keeping it in a bumper because it's so beautiful. Here is some pics to help you guys keep holding out for the JB. Sorry for how awkward I'm holding it I'm not use to taking pictures with a plus yet lol

Attachments

Reactions: Moore94

Velirris

macrumors newbie
May 1, 2015
I think you guys should give it at least 2 more weeks. I pre ordered on launch day and I just got mine yesterday. You guys will really love the jet black plus! I usually have a case on my phone but I'm keeping it in a bumper because it's so beautiful. Here is some pics to help you guys keep holding out for the JB. Sorry for how awkward I'm holding it I'm not use to taking pictures with a plus yet lol
Oh my gosh. Thanks! My SO and I keep checking them out at the Apple store and falling more and more in love. The only time I have ordered another device because it was shipping faster, was the first gen Watch, and that was because the 38s were shipping faster than the 42s. We returned the 38s when the 42s arrived, though. I just refuse to do that with the JB vs MB. Also, it seems that the MB is hitting December shipping times on VZN. :O

Dancezwitwolves

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2016
Oh my gosh. Thanks! My SO and I keep checking them out at the Apple store and falling more and more in love. The only time I have ordered another device because it was shipping faster, was the first gen Watch, and that was because the 38s were shipping faster than the 42s. We returned the 38s when the 42s arrived, though. I just refuse to do that with the JB vs MB. Also, it seems that the MB is hitting December shipping times on VZN. :O
You're welcome! I also waited with the 42mm watch because I really wanted the rose gold lol. The JB is really worth the wait! I pre ordered 9/9 and got mine on 10/11 which was a month earlier than the 11/16 date I was given and it was totally worth it. if they are still fulfilling preorders that means you guys are right behind. Just give it a few more weeks. It's worth it!

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
What bumper is that

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
Just checked my Apple Store and they have them in stock available for pick up today 128gb jb Verizon, but it says I have to cancel my order first

zaneliu

macrumors 6502
Jan 27, 2013
Berkeley
Just checked my Apple Store and they have them in stock available for pick up today 128gb jb Verizon, but it says I have to cancel my order first
Doesn't work because to get Verizon's full $650 trade in you have to go through them. Disappointing since my local store has it in stock.

Calisunshine901

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
Canceled my verizon order and I'll be picking up 3 JB plus's at the apple store. Why can't apple send JB stock to carriers, makes no sense.

thaghost

macrumors 6502
Jun 24, 2010
Winter Garden, FL
Doesn't work because to get Verizon's full $650 trade in you have to go through them. Disappointing since my local store has it in stock.
Disappointing for sure. I got excited and reserved a 7+ JB at my local Apple store for this evening and didn't think about the trade-in issue until afterwards. Called Verizon to see if I could still trade-in and got the big, fat NO. I asked if they anticipate shipping earlier than the estimated 11/23 date. Again, got a big, fat NO. Ordered mine around 9am on 9/12.

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
Yeah I just saw that, smh
[doublepost=1476481690][/doublepost]
Disappointing for sure. I got excited and reserved a 7+ JB at my local Apple store for this evening and didn't think about the trade-in issue until afterwards. Called Verizon to see if I could still trade-in and got the big, fat NO. I asked if they anticipate shipping earlier than the estimated 11/23 date. Again, got a big, fat NO. Ordered mine around 9am on 9/12.[/
Back to waiting

Last edited:

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
Haha, first world problems. Do I get an earlier phone with potential problems or a fixed phone but way later?

All the best, I totally understand you. I'm in the Nov. 30th waiting group.
When did you place and what configuration did you order