Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

clabern

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2013
Virginia
Mine says this.
I've still got this:
IMG_0263.jpg

Reactions: compwiz1202

kristib86

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2020
I preordered the iphone 12 pro 256 Blue on Friday via Verizon site. received confirmation and estimated delivery of 10/23 and charge to my credit card. This morning I received an email that there was an issue with my payment and the order was put on Hold. logged into account and tried to reprocess the payment but total was showing $1200+ for the phone. I spent 3 hours on the phone with Verizon. Apparently an error occurred with my order because i used my verizon bucks towards my payment. IT/customer service was unable to push the order through. my only option was to cancel the order and place a new one. They did place a "jump the order" on it but early estimates on delivery are 11/4 unless i get lucky friday morning at a store. so bummed....first world problems, i know. I am running the virtual Marine Corps Marathon on Saturday and was looking forward to using it on the run. :(

anopy1

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2014
If anyone got a notice to update their payment information, Verizon fixed the payment portal. I was able to re-submit using a new credit card this monring and it still says delivery by 10/23

Thank you so much! I was able to update my info!

cwanja

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
Texas
Are there any reference numbers on the UPS shipment? I shipped to my workplace so I won't get UPS MyChoice updates.
Telephone number and order number are the only two that I can tie to anything. My telephone number was how I was pulling the tracking before I created a UPS account and got the full tracking number.

aaron8989

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2020
Im still getting this and I ordered at 9:16am :< No charge to cc nor email about needing payment updated. I hope my pre-order actually went through..

Attachments

• IMG_1366.jpg
    IMG_1366.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 132

Dgoins1

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2012
You guy your tracking will update if you placed your order just relax and wait

posguy99

macrumors 68020
Nov 3, 2004
W00t! Got the email from Verizon around midnight with the tracking number, UPS didn't have any information available yet. Just checked again and now my phone is in Fresno on its way!

Last edited:
Reactions: rebecca91099

JKSND

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2020
Im still getting this and I ordered at 9:16am :< No charge to cc nor email about needing payment updated. I hope my pre-order actually went through..

Mine is the same but I got charged right away when I submitted my preorder. Even though it’s showing as a pending charge with my bank but has reflected off the balance in my account. ?

Dgoins1

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2012
AHAHAHAH have you been a part of these preorder threads! ‘Just relax and wait‘ is not an option lol
I have the past 8 years actually. I know but a lot of people seems to be switching to Verizon so trying to put peoples mind at ease
[automerge]1603307157[/automerge]
He must be new. I will not shut up until I have my phone yesterday. ?
Actually been around about a year longer than you actually ??‍♂️

RandyMass

macrumors regular
Sep 8, 2016
I preordered the iphone 12 pro 256 Blue on Friday via Verizon site. received confirmation and estimated delivery of 10/23 and charge to my credit card. This morning I received an email that there was an issue with my payment and the order was put on Hold. logged into account and tried to reprocess the payment but total was showing $1200+ for the phone. I spent 3 hours on the phone with Verizon. Apparently an error occurred with my order because i used my verizon bucks towards my payment. IT/customer service was unable to push the order through. my only option was to cancel the order and place a new one. They did place a "jump the order" on it but early estimates on delivery are 11/4 unless i get lucky friday morning at a store. so bummed....first world problems, i know. I am running the virtual Marine Corps Marathon on Saturday and was looking forward to using it on the run. :(
A fellow runner yay. I was signed up for Chicago and we know what happened with that.

Reactions: kristib86

mariusignorello

Suspended
Jun 9, 2013
I have the past 8 years actually. I know but a lot of people seems to be switching to Verizon so trying to put peoples mind at ease
[automerge]1603307157[/automerge]

Actually been around about a year longer than you actually ??‍♂️
Nevemind then ?

DrwMDvs

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2015
@RandyMass @jsdiv @clabern @Rogetta136 @JCCool72

If any of your orders get updated to shipped or if you receive any updates at all, please let me know! I'm checking about 4 times a day or more for a status change. My initial order at 8:05am on friday had to be cancelled because of the mis-matched payment issue BS. so had to reorder Saturday afternoon. Expected ship date in the invoice was Oct. 29, Verizon app says oct. 30th.

Also Weird thing for me though, in the my orders summary in the Verizon app, I see the following order details:

1st one listed: Order # given. Deliver date will be updated soon. iPhone 12 pro 128gb.

2nd one listed: same order # given. Estimated deliver on Oct. 30.iPhone 12 pro 128gb.

3rd one listed: Friday order # given, cancelled on oct. 17th (due to the payment issue).

just really wondering if the order of which these are listed is of any concern. Meaning, if it's in chronological order from oldest to newest (3rd to 1st listed), am I loosing my delivery date?? I'm only mad at Verizon because they told me to cancel instead of waiting to order.

Does anyone else see more than one of the same order listed for them under the 'your orders' page in the Verizon app?

jsdiv

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2020
@RandyMass @jsdiv @clabern @Rogetta136 @JCCool72

If any of your orders get updated to shipped or if you receive any updates at all, please let me know! I'm checking about 4 times a day or more for a status change. My initial order at 8:05am on friday had to be cancelled because of the mis-matched payment issue BS. so had to reorder Saturday afternoon. Expected ship date in the invoice was Oct. 29, Verizon app says oct. 30th.

Also Weird thing for me though, in the my orders summary in the Verizon app, I see the following order details:

1st one listed: Order # given. Deliver date will be updated soon. iPhone 12 pro 128gb.

2nd one listed: same order # given. Estimated deliver on Oct. 30.iPhone 12 pro 128gb.

3rd one listed: Friday order # given, cancelled on oct. 17th (due to the payment issue).

just really wondering if the order of which these are listed is of any concern. Meaning, if it's in chronological order from oldest to newest (3rd to 1st listed), am I loosing my delivery date?? I'm only mad at Verizon because they told me to cancel instead of waiting to order.

Does anyone else see more than one of the same order listed for them under the 'your orders' page in the Verizon app?

The only update I can offer is that my pending Verizon payment disappeared. Card doesn't appear to be charged or have a pending charge. Just noticed it the afternoon when I went to do a payment.

• Sad
Reactions: DrwMDvs

grahamg1104

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2020
Mine is too it's comming via FedEx

Did they leave a reference number, besides the tracking number, (like a phone # or order number), in the tracking details on FedEx? I am still waiting to hear about my 128gb pro Pacific Blue that I ordered 8:15am edt.

EDIT: Was able to dig up past order number, reference for FedEx is E(location code)_00(order number)01(presumably the number of the item in the order?? I don't know what it means.

Last edited:
Reactions: louisvuittondon
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.