Verizon iPhone Confirmed But Not Billed?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MauiGideon, Feb 3, 2011.

1. MauiGideon macrumors regular

So I received a confirmation email yesterday saying I placed my order. Today I see people saying that their orders were shipped. I checked my Card account and it I noticed it wasn't billed yet. Could I have inputed my card information wrong?

Anyone else getting this problem?:confused:

2. jmo1116 macrumors regular

No problem here...ordered last night and this morning it says my order has been shipped and my card has been charged.

3. MarlboroLite macrumors 6502a

MarlboroLite

I ordered at like 2:55am last night....got the confirmation 20 minutes later. It still says processing, I checked my bank account and they haven't charged it yet. I do see a hold for Verizon though, but $0.00. So I assume they are about to take my money soon....then they ship.

We'll see...I keep checking the status like a maniac!

4. digitard macrumors 6502a

digitard

Mine changed to shipped, and my card has been billed.

I ordered at 1:06am AZT. Got my confirmation just after 2am.

So just give it some time.

5. MarximusMG macrumors 6502a

MarximusMG

Has your card still not been charged yet? My status changed to shipped before my card was charged. But just minutes later the charge went through.

6. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

7. MauiGideon thread starter macrumors regular

Still havent been charged and my order status is still the same... Im getting worried cuz I was really tired when I was making the order... Maybe I mis-input a number... Maybe I should try to modify my payment?

8. philipb91 macrumors member

i'm wondering the same thing!

my order says that it's being processed but i have not been billed!

9. VA2010 macrumors member

calm, Im in the same boat, I placed my order around 1pm today EST, no charge besides the $0.00 (this is simply a charge to make sure the account is valid, THEY WILL bill when it is shipped (barcode stuff), trust me, although I am very anxious to get mine shipped 2, constantly checking the site :)

10. shoulin333 macrumors 6502a

No charge here either.

I wonder if it has to do with the fact that I added two new lines on my family talk and didn't upgrade my current lines? did you guys do the same who are still waiting?

11. philipb91 macrumors member

i think the verizon site is messing up now because it's not letting me check my status

good news, i went to my wells fargo credit report and my available credit went wayyy down, so that's good! i guess the iphone isn't showing up but it's there underlying?

12. VA2010 macrumors member

when its offically scanned and ready to go, then the payment will go thru, the #0.00 is simply a hold to make sure the account is active

ps. mines is still processing ..... HURRY UP VERIZON, its sorta like an invisible hold on the account (in my case for 209.99)

13. philipb91 macrumors member

yeah, i actually woke up at 3:05 and jumped outta bed, it was about 3:18 or so when i processed the order finally. i was still in the million + range :/ for ranking i guess

14. VA2010 macrumors member

hmmm I ordered mine around 1pm today EST

15. philipb91 macrumors member

as long as i get it BY thursday i'll be happy

16. SeanMcC macrumors regular

17. VA2010 macrumors member

what time did u order urs today?

18. saberahul macrumors 68040

Ordered mine at 305 EST. Page said Order has been Shipped however the page no longer works now. It also said FedEx Delivery 3PM so I'm hoping it arrives tomorrow. There is a blog post at TUAW stating the same thing.
    Anyhow, you shouldn't modify your payment. If you paid via a Credit Card it could take up to 5 business days for the billing to go through. Just wait it out. A confirmation is all you need which you have.

19. VA2010 macrumors member

i ordered today at 1 PM est ... so I guess mine will ship HOPEFULLY tomorrow sometime, i need something to entertain me during the suprebowl

20. saberahul macrumors 68040

Lol... isn't SuperBowl supposed to be entertaining as is?

21. MauiGideon thread starter macrumors regular

Finally got the charge. I haven't been so happy to get charged $300 by verizon. :eek: Ironic aint it...

Anyway Ordered at 3:10 AM EST
    Charged 8:00 PM EST

Although when I try to check my order status after I put in my ref number and name it takes me to a "Page is currently Unavailable" site. Must be getting flooded by hits

22. philipb91 macrumors member

mine isn't showing as charged but my credit available balance has lessened by 300+ dollars

i can't log onto the verizon site either. i'm going to go ahead and order the bumper through apple i think

23. VA2010 macrumors member

be careful with the cases, the mute feature is different by a couple millimeters down towards the volume buttons on the vz model

24. philipb91 macrumors member

got my shipping confirmation

arrives monday before 3:00pm!

fedex for me, some have ups

25. ub42274 macrumors newbie

hmmm.

I ordered my iPhone a little before 12AM PST on 2/2 and my account showed a pending debit of the amount VZ charged me, however that hold dropped off last night and the funds went back into my account. I received confirmation on Friday that the phone has been shipped and is on its way from Ontario, CA. Should I be worried? :confused: