Verizon Order status page down?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Edge171, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Edge171 macrumors member

Hey guys..Trying to check my order status and it is saying ""page is currently unavailable" Anyone else getting this?? My CC has been charged fyi....

2. iphoneIA macrumors regular

Mine is the same way. I think it is happening to everybody. We shall see.

3. saberahul macrumors 68040

Yup- was about to start a thread on this. I hope it doesn't update to say "Order processing" from "Order shipped." It said FedEx delivery 3PM EST for me so I am seriously hoping it comes tomorrow.

4. Edge171 thread starter macrumors member

5. saberahul macrumors 68040

???

6. Edge171 thread starter macrumors member

Sorry. If they changed it from shipped to processing would really be a huge bummer..was agreeing with ya..

7. tsolt macrumors regular

tsolt

Yeah its down for me aswell but got my fedex numbers just a little bit ago so I'm safe :D Good luck to you all

8. saberahul macrumors 68040

Oh haha. Someone in another thread posted a screenshot with a tracking number. I really hope that is what they are doing... adding tracking numbers/updating everyones order.
    Do post if you get yours to work... mine still isn't working.

9. Edge171 thread starter macrumors member

def will post..i've checked 3 times already...first thought in my head was oh no they botched my order like att did to many last year..hahaha

10. saberahul macrumors 68040

It's acting up even more now. If you refresh the page and enter the information it says "information is invalid;" however, if you enter it again it says "Page unavailable"

11. Edge171 thread starter macrumors member

somethings up....

12. saberahul macrumors 68040

I'm becoming restless now... damn this wait lol.

13. tdar macrumors 6502a

I'm guessing they took it down so that the order and shipping systems can do their work and get us our phones without having to field all of the database queries that we all have been hitting them with all day.

Actually getting us our phones is more important than telling us the status of them getting us our phones.

14. tsolt macrumors regular

tsolt

Possibly or their getting overloaded with people checking? Just my guess lol

15. saberahul macrumors 68040

You can press the "Edit" button to add more content to your original post rather than creating another post. Anyways, I agree that it's more important for them to actually get us our phones - however it's not a big job to provide shipment information. I fail to understand why the page isn't working when it clearly should be; especially when the COO stated that they are prepared for the mass expected orders.

16. Dr. Ron Swanson macrumors newbie

(800) 922-0204

The site isn't working for me either, so I called in, and after going through the voice robot options, learned that my order has been processed and shipped, expected delivery in 2 business days (although it will probably get held somewhere for timed release on the 10th), and when I tried to learn my tracking number, it said "we did not see a recent order for this number." That's where I stand.

17. Rodvette macrumors regular

the site is down for me to, and Verizon just raped my checking account....lol

18. DDustiNN macrumors 65816

DDustiNN

Those posts were from two different people ;)

19. saberahul macrumors 68040

Lol... their alias began with a "t". Good catch.

20. jmo1116 macrumors regular

Update:

Verizon Order Status: Order Number, Tracking Number, Courier
    FEDEX Order Status: No information yet

21. macuserjhs macrumors regular

Mine status on verizon is orders placed today will have a delivery by 2/10/11. Anyone else have that? Mine said shipped before the iphones were sold out.

22. Dandrews524 macrumors 6502

im glad this isnt just me, i was getting worried for a sec. it said shipped earlier. hopefully they are being shipped to us and not to fed ex warehouses to be held to the 10th

23. macuserjhs macrumors regular

Is your order status that it will be delivered by feb 10th also?

24. Dandrews524 macrumors 6502

i cant check my order status at the moment cause it says 'Page unavailable' when i try and check it. im almost positive they will be delivered before the 10th. it will clear way for all the non-verizon customers orders which are going down on the 9th

25. macuserjhs macrumors regular

I am just wondering if we will have a fed ex # tonight and get it tomorrow like most of the people. Maybe there is a delay for the northeastern orders?