Verizon Still No Email Confirmation Thread

Noble Actual

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 10, 2014
Update: Got the email after about an hour. Hope for the best for those who haven't gotten it yet.

Anyone one else ordered at 12:01 AM but still haven't received the confirmation email?

Ordered 2 iPhone 6 Plus and 1 iPhone 6. The deliver by date is: 10/14/2014

Last edited:

Robert M.

macrumors 6502a
Jan 4, 2010
I feel your pain, but I screenshoted the confirmation. Still waiting for an email, though.

Nurse Jill

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2012
houston, TX
still waiting on mine :(

i didnt screen shot my order # so i'm going to see if a vzw rep can help me out. i hope my order went through. i can't upgrade my phone anymore since it says there's a pending device. however i just want the confirmation #

Noctem

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2014
I was pretty worried, ordered at like 12:10 am psd and just received my confirmation email about 50 minutes later! Don't worry, you'll get it! I did notice however that my email does say I'll get my phone on release day (19th) but when I went to check the pre order status using pre order code and last name it said Oct 7th. Hopefully my confirmation email is showing the true date and the website is just wrong =P

markyr17

macrumors 65816
Apr 8, 2010
Took about an hour to get mine as well. I placed 2 orders, about a half hour apart. I just got my first order confirmation, and am still waiting on the second confirmation. You'll get it!!

wxman2003

Suspended
Apr 12, 2011
Ordered mine at 1158pm. Email arrived a few seconds later. Make sure the email didn't go into your spam folder.

lsutigerfan1976

macrumors 68030
Sep 14, 2012
Mine went through shortly before 3 am central time. I am still waiting for my email. But the confirmation website does show they received my order. And it is being processed. I would feel better if they email me. I will probably have to go back to sleep soon. And hopefully by the time i wake up, i will get my emai

cmcclure88

macrumors regular
Feb 9, 2014
Signed edge contract and everything... still no e-mail. It's over 90 mins
I did the same thing and checked my order status and it said "There was an error in your order, refer to the email we sent" and so I called since i had not received an email and was told it didn't go through because you can't do Edge with pre-order and that I'll have to wait until next Friday.

Frost17

macrumors regular
Aug 17, 2011
I did the same thing and checked my order status and it said "There was an error in your order, refer to the email we sent" and so I called since i had not received an email and was told it didn't go through because you can't do Edge with pre-order and that I'll have to wait until next Friday.
So edge customers are screwed.

accountforit

macrumors 6502a
Jan 22, 2014
Ordered by phone....3:00am...new customer....individual plan.....no email.

However, the rep emailed me my confirmation number while on the phone.

Robert M.

macrumors 6502a
Jan 4, 2010
Got mine, signed up for Edge, paid nothing up front, getting it on the 19th, I almost feel dirty lol ;)

cmcclure88

macrumors regular
Feb 9, 2014
So edge customers are screwed.
Seems that way. It's just total BS though. I was told by 2 different reps yesterday that I COULD do Edge for pre-order and I was obviously given the option when pre-ordering as I went through the ENTIRE PROCESS even signing the ~contract~ and getting a confirmation number. If it wasn't possible, it shouldn't have been an option at all. Such crap.

ladytonya

macrumors 6502a
Oct 14, 2008
I ordered 2 phones with Edge, I made the mistake of only printing one of the confirmation screens. I don't have an email yet. I did have to do the 2 upgrades separately, if I tried to do them in the same order it kept trying to charge me full price but now if I go back into the site I can't upgrade and it says I have to activate my phones when I receive them so we'll see. Very frustrating last 2 hours! :mad:

Frost17

macrumors regular
Aug 17, 2011
Edge customers just signed a binding contract with them for this preorder. I even put $300 down to make payments cheaper.

A verizon rep told me yesterday that'd it's 'no problem' for edge upgrades today.

So I have 5 page edge agreement with my signature on it that doesn't exist.

accountforit

macrumors 6502a
Jan 22, 2014
Just got my emails. I ordered right at 3:00am EST over the phone so it took about 1 hour and 45 minutes to come.

puma1552

Suspended
Nov 20, 2008
no email for my phone yet.

on hold for a credit check for my wife. got through after 20 minutes to be asked for some number that was not anywhere in the credit hold email, then got disconnected. can't register to check my order status, because i have no account. can't get an account, because verizon doesn't recognize my number I'm porting from att yet.

so if this next person asks for a number again, they aren't going to get one because i didn't write down any confirmation info when i made the order because lets face it, they have all the information anyway.

well this is turning out to be a nightmare between the $60 single plans not being anywhere to be found to having to pick some share anything plan and then call them to change the plan later, to a credit hold, etc etc etc

of course its now two hours past preorder start time. should've been in bed 1.75 hours ago.

Nurse Jill

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2012
houston, TX
i got my email saying delivery by 9/19/14... then i go to the verizon website and i type in my pre-order number and it says ships by 10/7!?! wtf!?!? which one is it... it better be 9/19 because throughout the whole ordering process there was no mention of 10/7

Robert M.

macrumors 6502a
Jan 4, 2010
Weird it let me sign up for Edge. Maybe it's because I added a line?

accountforit

macrumors 6502a
Jan 22, 2014
no email for my phone yet.

on hold for a credit check for my wife. got through after 20 minutes to be asked for some number that was not anywhere in the credit hold email, then got disconnected. can't register to check my order status, because i have no account. can't get an account, because verizon doesn't recognize my number I'm porting from att yet.

so if this next person asks for a number again, they aren't going to get one because i didn't write down any confirmation info when i made the order because lets face it, they have all the information anyway.

well this is turning out to be a nightmare between the $60 single plans not being anywhere to be found to having to pick some share anything plan and then call them to change the plan later, to a credit hold, etc etc etc

of course its now two hours past preorder start time. should've been in bed 1.75 hours ago.
Check order status here:

https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do