Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chickinjeans

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 15, 2016
anyones tracking showing delivery today? Mines stuck on processing :/
[doublepost=1474019332][/doublepost]I'm sulking :(

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    52.3 KB · Views: 790

mvp2206

macrumors regular
Jun 2, 2008
Southampton, UK
Mine should be being delivered today - have Live Chatted with Very a few times and been given 2 tracking numbers, neither of which seem to work anywhere. The latest information I was given was:
"The tracking shows the order is still being processed at the supplier, there may be a slight delay on the order. If the order does not arrive by 7pm delivery will commence within 24 hours"

chickinjeans

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 15, 2016
I might chat them to see what they say. Let me fire up the laptop and put the kettle on...

slayer1551

macrumors member
Jul 28, 2009
Mine should be being delivered today - have Live Chatted with Very a few times and been given 2 tracking numbers, neither of which seem to work anywhere. The latest information I was given was:
"The tracking shows the order is still being processed at the supplier, there may be a slight delay on the order. If the order does not arrive by 7pm delivery will commence within 24 hours"
Same thing, got tracking number from chat but when checked it says

"The system is currently unable to confirm the status of your item with reference B*********GB. Please try again later.

Special Delivery Guaranteed™ items are first tracked when they have reached our mail centre. This may be late in the evening on the day the item was sent.

Information on your Special Delivery Guaranteed™ item is not yet available."

Reactions: chickinjeans

gstevie

macrumors 6502
Jul 12, 2009
Glasgow
I will try reaching Very on the chat again and seeing what they say. A bit disappointing really, they should have a better way of communicating with customers and keeping us updated.

Last edited:

mvp2206

macrumors regular
Jun 2, 2008
Southampton, UK
Hmmm, I guess it might not be until tomorrow then if its *potentially* going to arrive late with them today...... As long as its before the expected date from Apple (4th-10th October) I shouldn't complain really!

chickinjeans

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 15, 2016
Very chat is in demand and not available haha. I wonder how many iPhone related questions hahah

Reactions: mvp2206

harryisere

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2011
Bristol, United Kingdom
Anyone else's stating delivery by October 1st ? 128GB plus in black. They've told me that's the date it should be delivered, just wondering if there's any chance it'll arrive earlier.

keserooz

macrumors member
Apr 22, 2015
Just been on chat with Very and they are still adamant that my phone will arrive tomorrow as stated on the order page of my account... Won't give me any tracking information as order is still processing...

If it actually turns up it will be a miracle TBH...

chickinjeans

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 15, 2016
Just chatted myself with them. They have given me a special guarantee next day tracking number. However it's not been dispatched yet and will be with me tomorrow. Apparently.
[doublepost=1474021420][/doublepost]Royal Mail tracking say not yet available for tracking
[doublepost=1474021609][/doublepost]Just checking my last very order with the same type of delivery, also dispatched on a Friday at it was here at 11am the next morning so here is hoping for the morning :) Dispatched by supplier at 15:58 Friday. Arrived 10:57 Saturday.

Reactions: brownjamesa

mvp2206

macrumors regular
Jun 2, 2008
Southampton, UK
Just chatted myself with them. They have given me a special guarantee next day tracking number. However it's not been dispatched yet and will be with me tomorrow. Apparently.
[doublepost=1474021420][/doublepost]Royal Mail tracking say not yet available for tracking
[doublepost=1474021609][/doublepost]Just checking my last very order with the same type of delivery, also dispatched on a Friday at it was here at 11am the next morning so here is hoping for the morning :) Dispatched by supplier at 15:58 Friday. Arrived 10:57 Saturday.

Hmmm, i wont hold out for mine arriving today then (even though Very have assured me it will be). If it arrives tomorrow I'll still be a happy chap!

Reactions: brownjamesa

chickinjeans

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 15, 2016
i guess it depends how far away from their supplier you are... I'm on the Isle of Man so its got to get on Plane before it comes to me..

gstevie

macrumors 6502
Jul 12, 2009
Glasgow
Royal mail delivery van has just been in my street, no stop at my house so safe to say mine is not arriving today - all hopes on tomorrow then.

ThunderHD

macrumors member
Oct 31, 2013
I've lost all hope. Going to try reserve one early tomorrow morning. Seeing everyone get their's on release day when Very promised me release day in the first place is painful.

chickinjeans

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 15, 2016
I'm a little bit hopeful for 10 ish in the morning as long as then say dispatched very very soon

mvp2206

macrumors regular
Jun 2, 2008
Southampton, UK
Well it seems I will be iPhone 7+less for another day......after speaking to Royal Mail, as they are being posted via next day special delivery, if its not been posted already its likely to arrive tomorrow now - Very are still saying to wait until at least 9pm tonight tho.......the wait continues!

maka344

macrumors 68020
Nov 4, 2009
London, UK
If you have a tracking no from Very then you'll get it tomorrow. Their supplier uses pre printed special delivery labels but until they are scanned via Royal Mail they are not active. Thus, they should become active around 7pm later for delivery before 1pm tomorrow. They have to come se Royal Mail special delivery due to the value but it's a great service.

keserooz

macrumors member
Apr 22, 2015
Yeah I will wait to see if I get a dispatch notification later, if not will cancel order and take my chances elsewhere.. Also still have phone on order direct with apple

mvp2206

macrumors regular
Jun 2, 2008
Southampton, UK
If you have a tracking no from Very then you'll get it tomorrow. Their supplier uses pre printed special delivery labels but until they are scanned via Royal Mail they are not active. Thus, they should become active around 7pm later for delivery before 1pm tomorrow. They have to come se Royal Mail special delivery due to the value but it's a great service.
Ah ok, frustratingly as Very informed me it was being delivered today I put the address as my work address (happily I work from a friends house but still annoying). I'll just have to bug them tomorrow and make sure they stay in so they dont miss it ;)
[doublepost=1474036406][/doublepost]
Yeah I will wait to see if I get a dispatch notification later, if not will cancel order and take my chances elsewhere.. Also still have phone on order direct with apple
Yeah, have kept my phone with Apple as a backup as delivery is not due until 4-10 October. Will have to see who gets it to me first :)

MrBukey

macrumors regular
Apr 10, 2015
Not to try and upset anyone - just genuinely trying to be helpful and set expectations - but if they're just sent Special Delivery without the Saturday Guarantee, they may not arrive until Monday. Royal Mail are really good at trying to get normal Special Delivery delivered on Saturdays - but they're not guaranteed unless Very have specifically paid for the extra guarantee. If they're all pre-paid then it's unlikely to be the case.

ShaunOK

macrumors member
Oct 20, 2012
My iPhone and Watch have been despatched by Apple and are on their way to Very so all being well Very should send them out tonight for delivery tomorrow!

It's pointless anybody contacting them on Twitter or their Live Chat. The advisors work from home (some abroad) and can only see the information on Your Account that you can see so they will his agree with whatever the tracking says (or in the case of one of their Twitter advisors tell me that I won't be getting it until November! He completely misunderstood what I was asking!)

chickinjeans

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 15, 2016
Whoever I spoke to on very chat gave my my tracking number which is a special next day delivery

ShaunOK

macrumors member
Oct 20, 2012
Whoever I spoke to on very chat gave my my tracking number which is a special next day delivery

I've had a tracking number since Monday which they gave me via email both of which both say try again later which hopefully will change later tonight to delivery due tomorrow!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.