Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

felipestrong

macrumors newbie
Jun 20, 2009
Well that's a minute of my life I will never get back. That was probably the stupidest thing I've ever seen. What a waste of time.

AMcBroom81

macrumors regular
Jul 8, 2008
Mt. Carmel, IL
It's actually not just the front panel if you look closely.

It's only the front panel and the bezel, if that's what you wanna call it. Is it a complete white iPhone 4? No

if the video showed it all the way around like the other leaked videos then I would be convenced.

I for one can't wait for the white one, I currently have a 16GB 3G white, will be getting iPhone 4 in white, this is just not a complete unit.

troop231

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jan 20, 2010
It's only the front panel and the bezel, if that's what you wanna call it. Is it a complete white iPhone 4? No

if the video showed it all the way around like the other leaked videos then I would be convenced.

I for one can't wait for the white one, I currently have a 16GB 3G white, will be getting iPhone 4 in white, this is just not a complete unit.

It has the side too (aluminum with seams) clearly visible.

Clipse79

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2007
WOW!!! I~M SO EXCITED NOW I CANNOT WAIT! THAT VIDEO WAS AMAZING! THAT IS IT! ITS THE 4G! THANK YOU FOR LETTING US SEE IT A WEEK EARLY!!!!!

Ok i`m kidding...You should be banned from ever using the internet for subjecting people to that junk.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.