Wah, wah, wah

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by russell1256, Mar 17, 2011.

1. russell1256 macrumors regular

I was using someone's open wifi at my office building until today. It's now passworded, so I'm cut off. I'm considering adding a $49.00 AT&T 3G iPhone to my plan with the $15.00/mo data charge. any thoughts? anyone have it? anyone know the guys password?

2. traxxasthomas macrumors member

What a stupid qoustain to ask!!! There are 3 thousend people on this and the odds of someone knowing toe guy 1 in 3000!

AKA Sorry I do not know

3. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

First, I'd recommend geting an iPhone 4, even if you buy the refurbished one for $99 on att.com

Two, you could ask for the WiFi password

Three, also realize that the 15/ mo plan is capped to 200MB. I'm not sure what you use your iPod for, but if you are streaming music all day, the 200MB is going to be a problem

4. hcho3 macrumors 68030

In other words, you are asking about someone's private information that belongs to no one but him/herself?

What is your social security number?
    What is your driver license number?

You were stealing someone's wi-fi. You should be ashamed of yourself.

5. ethana macrumors 6502a

Hate to break it to you, but what you were doing was illegal. Now that he has it protected, you breaking into it is even more illegal.

Buy an iPhone and get over it.

6. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

I swear the posts here just get worse and worse.

7. russell1256 thread starter macrumors regular

It surprises me that some people take me asking for the guys password seriously, you got to be kidding? Are you that dumb? Of course I don't want to break into his wifi. Jeez!! My real question is about the $15 plan. There are a lot of people that have no sense of humor.

8. Nightarchaon macrumors 65816

Nightarchaon

I find them Highly amusing and entertaining on a slow friday afternoon, and your sig is wrong, it should read,

Gods Favour the BALD

- Patrick Stewart.

9. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

Buy iPhone 4 if you want to go with official data plan.

And you need to pay for both voice and data. Not just $15 per month.

10. old-wiz macrumors G3

Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between sarcasm/humor and outlandish requests, especially on the web. Considering that we actually do see people asking how to break into wi-fi networks, it can be hard to tell for sure if you're serious.

11. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

The $15 is just a data addon which is added on top of your voice plan. Also, it includes only 200Mb so streaming music all day will be a problem.