Hey guys. My birthday is coming up on the 28th and my parents are thinking of getting me another iPod Touch (I currently own the third generation). I was wondering if I should wait for the fifth generation touch to be released before I buy the fourth generation (which I think is pretty decent). But I don't want to loose out on the fifth gen if it comes with 3G network capabilities! So, post here to let me know what I should do. Thanks.