Ok I'm in a big dilemma (I know I know another merom dilemma) I've decided I'm definitely waiting for the merom update. However, I'm contemplating whether to wait until Leopard is released. The decision is up to me. Is it likely that the MBP will increase speed from 1.83? Is it difficult to upgrade the operating system? Should I wait just until after the Merom upgrade or wait until Leopard is released?