Waive activation fee?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by NovemberWhiskey, Jul 7, 2009.

1. NovemberWhiskey macrumors 68030

NovemberWhiskey

Does anyone have any hookups at Apple/ATT/etc. where I could waive the activation fee for new ATT contracts?

We would be activating new 2-year contracts for ATT (coming from Verizon) for four lines (family plan).

2. noobinator macrumors 601

Not to hijack the thread but my company qualifies for Premier but I have no clue what benefits we get. I was going to sign up and saw it had a $36 fee. I don't want to pay that if it's something stupid like $1 off per month. I tried my benefits advisor here and she had no idea about this.

3. D1G1T4L macrumors 68000

D1G1T4L

You should be able to just put in your email address and then when they send you a link just click it and start to open an account like you would any other time and it should show you the discount you get off voice and data service.

4. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

As a regular costumer, if you have some time with AT&T (say 2+ years), you can politely say you do not like the sound of an Activation fee (after all your years with them and high bill). Just tell the AT&T rep if he/she can get it waived. Most of the time, I've seen people getting it waived.

5. noobinator macrumors 601

Well I already have an account. Is this only for new accounts? It wanted me to accept a $36 fee before it said any details.

6. uhhitsjames macrumors member

Call and complain after you get it. My friend did it and got his waived, I had him do mine and another friends too, we all got taken off in a matter of 20 mins. You just have to be persistent.