Wal-Mart Selling iPhone 6, 6 Plus Cheaper

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Dave Felix, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Dave Felix macrumors 6502a

Dave Felix

2. Blorzoga macrumors 68030

Blorzoga

3. Nyy8 macrumors 6502a

Nyy8

I'd rather sit in my PJs all day waiting for the new iPhone to come to my door.

I mean let's be honest, $20 isn't that much for people on these forums and $20 not to deal with Walmart? Even Better.

4. Skoal macrumors 65816

I have no problem dealing with Walmart or SAMS but I do fear them not having the devices they say they will when the big name sellers (Apple/providers) most assuredly will. If you aren't concerned with when you actually get the phone then it'd probably be fine. I can't recall if it was iphone 4 or 5 but I remember people who chose the non standard retail route got screwed on launch day. A lot of promises on pre order that weren't upheld. Best Buy and Radio Shack especially

5. siurpeeman macrumors 603

siurpeeman

if you're in a state that charges tax on the full price of the phone (and not the subsidized price) like california, the savings comes closer to $56-57 as walmart doesn't charge tax on the full amount. i don't know why this is, but it is.

6. Dave Felix thread starter macrumors 6502a

Dave Felix

I've never purchased it an iPhone from Walmart/Sam's Club. I was just giving people a heads up. Don't shoot the messenger!

7. cwerdna macrumors 6502

8. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

I made the mistake of going to walmart today to pre order.
    They can not order the iphone 6 plus. Only the regular 4.7 inch iphone 6 models.
    Same thing with Radio shack. They cannot do pre orders on the Plus model.
    Maybe cause realistically they wont get any stock for a few months so they don't even bother.