Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

almostaskater62

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 15, 2007
hey, so i have a google calendar syncing with my computer and iphone seperately, i.e. i dont have sync calendars checked in itunes.
after doing this though, "on my iphone" is under the calendar menu on the phone, as well as "google calendar".
this gives me duplicates of the events for some reason, and it's really really annoying because i'm using lockinfo on my phone and it says i have twice as many events as i actually do

can someone explain to me that i'm missing something, clearly
thanks

also- it won't let me delete events on the "on my iphone" calendar, so i dont even know where it's pulling those events from

jav6454

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
hey, so i have a google calendar syncing with my computer and iphone seperately, i.e. i dont have sync calendars checked in itunes.
after doing this though, "on my iphone" is under the calendar menu on the phone, as well as "google calendar".
this gives me duplicates of the events for some reason, and it's really really annoying because i'm using lockinfo on my phone and it says i have twice as many events as i actually do

can someone explain to me that i'm missing something, clearly
thanks

Try unsyncing with Google on your iPhone. Then connect to iTunes and let iTunes sync your calendars.

almostaskater62

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 15, 2007
i think i fixed it actually.
i deleted all the calendars from my computer and turned off the google calendar on both ends and then started from scratch. i think i'm good now
thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.