Was it slow for you to d/l iOS7?

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by jlyanks85, Sep 18, 2013.

1. jlyanks85 macrumors 6502a

I'm trying to d/l it now and it's telling me it will take 2 hours to d/l when I have a 75-80 mbps d/l 25 up internet connection. It should d/l this file in 2 mins not 2 hours.

2. AbeFrohman macrumors 6502

AbeFrohman

Feel free to browse any of the 20 other threads where people are already discussing the slow download/installation. It's not you - you think the Apple servers might be getting slammed right about now?

3. batting1000 macrumors 604

You're forgetting that millions upon millions of other iOS users are updating their devices at the same time and I can imagine a large amount have more than one device that they're updating as well.

4. Thierry ba macrumors 6502a

Just downloaded on my second phone via iTunes, took 15 mins on 10Mbit connection.

5. Blorzoga macrumors 68030

Blorzoga

Does anyone know how to abort the download and start over? I tried restarting, but that just picks up the download where it left off. When I tried updating in iTunes, it told me I had to update iTunes and would knock me into the mac app store. Problem was, I don't need to update iTunes. It's already the latest version. Very frustrating.