Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PeterJH3

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Could you link the images for your labels, i’d love to do that myself
I used the image that @emiaj created from the Every Apple Watch band thread, editing each color one by one for a set of Avery labels that are found in most stores: https://www.avery.com/products/labels/6791. I posted earlier on where you can get the case on Amazon. PM me if you want more specifics...

Reactions: emiaj

mbhforum

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
I used the image that @emiaj created from the Every Apple Watch band thread, editing each color one by one for a set of Avery labels that are found in most stores: https://www.avery.com/products/labels/6791. I posted earlier on where you can get the case on Amazon. PM me if you want more specifics...

I’ve tried many solutions for band storage and nothing works like @peterJH3’s idea! It’s brilliant!

Here is the storage unit: ArtBin Store-In-Drawer Cabinet, 30 Art and Craft Supply Storage Drawers, 6830PC https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001EL9AJQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_Syn-Ab9PVQ9C7

There are the labels I bought: Avery Removable Durable Rectangular Labels, White, 1.25 x 1.75 Inches, Pack of 256 (22828) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009KLXQJW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_Dzn-AbBFEBWXA

81d7ece6d97546ec7fd8462b4a5c54cc.jpeg

Last edited:

PeterJH3

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2017
Atlanta, GA
I’ve tried many solutions for band storage and nothing works like @peterJH3’s idea! It’s brilliant!
Thank you! I appreciate that very much! I love what I’ve come up with and I’m glad it has worked out well for someone else, too. (I also need a 3rd box next month when Apple could release a summer collection of Sport and Nike Sport bands — I have 2 that don’t fit in the TWO boxes I already have lol.)

Reactions: mbhforum

mbhforum

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
Thank you! I appreciate that very much! I love what I’ve come up with and I’m glad it has worked out well for someone else, too. (I also need a 3rd box next month when Apple could release a summer collection of Sport and Nike Sport bands — I have 2 that don’t fit in the TWO boxes I already have lol.)

The only challenge was pasting the images on the labels on my Mac. Works fine on my work Windows PC. MS Office generally works better on PC’s for little things like this.

PeterJH3

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2017
Atlanta, GA
The only challenge was pasting the images on the labels on my Mac. Works fine on my work Windows PC. MS Office generally works better on PC’s for little things like this.
Good job, though. Fortunately, I used the Avery label template within Word. I’m OCD as all get out, so the labels actually took me several days of sizing, cropping, printing, and test fitting...:p

mbhforum

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
Good job, though. Fortunately, I used the Avery label template within Word. I’m OCD as all get out, so the labels actually took me several days of sizing, cropping, printing, and test fitting...:p

Yes I did too. I created my file from the Avery template on my Windows PC and then when I tried to edit it on my Mac, it won’t let me paste images.

PeterJH3

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Yes I did too. I created my file from the Avery template on my Windows PC and then when I tried to edit it on my Mac, it won’t let me paste images.
Ahh, okay. A Mac is the only Apple computer I don’t have; I’ll have to keep Windows around for this continuing task at least lol. ;)

Reactions: mbhforum

Jason Hensley

macrumors 6502a
Jun 6, 2018
Hello everyone. This thread was greatly helpful in helping me choose my storage options for my Apple Watch bands. I decided to post my pictures of what I went with. On Amazon, you can find watch band storage trays by Boonix. Their black option holds eight, and the gray holds 10. I went with the black so that the bands would be a little bit further apart and not as pushed together. Currently I have two black Boonix trays, as well as a Tech Swiss hard case for traveling. If you have any questions or want further feedback, let me know!
IMG_4059.JPG
img_4060.jpg
img_4058.jpg

xanderville

macrumors regular
Jun 27, 2010
Hello everyone. This thread was greatly helpful in helping me choose my storage options for my Apple Watch bands. I decided to post my pictures of what I went with. On Amazon, you can find watch band storage trays by Boonix. Their black option holds eight, and the gray holds 10. I went with the black so that the bands would be a little bit further apart and not as pushed together. Currently I have two black Boonix trays, as well as a Tech Swiss hard case for traveling. If you have any questions or want further feedback, let me know! View attachment 765977 View attachment 765978 View attachment 765979

I take it that you like black bands :) Looks really great in the black storage trays. Nicely done!!

teameurox

macrumors regular
Oct 26, 2010
c0304d3e1df43ff7b7164c1c07cf1526.heic

Here’s my current set up. Upstairs in my dressing room. I have a nice cigar box with inserts downstairs with a few frequent flyers. I know I have a problem, but at least it’s organized

Laryl

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2014
AZ
B6924BA9-697B-4111-B939-027D7553091D.jpeg
Did you make the box by hand or did you buy it? It looks so elegant and pretty :)
The two boxes are totally different but very similar sizes. I got them both at goodwill! One was a salt box that held some kind of yard sport game like horseshoes or? The other was a collection display case that had some little rectangle indentation insert, who knows? Lol I painted them both to match my room.

NatashaDelCardo

macrumors newbie
Jun 23, 2018
Although I already own a (few) jewelry box(es), the interior configuration isn't right to hold the various bands I've already purchased and the additional ones I see myself purchasing in the future.

I bought this specifically to hold my spare bands:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/49118912/modular-jewelry-box-system-cherry-top?ref=related-1

It arrived today and it's very nice and well built. Enough room to toss my other watches in it if I want. I don't find it feminine, but then again I'm a woman so my reality on that might be skewed. Really, most any valet box would do for men.
[doublepost=1531184619][/doublepost]Thanks so much for this tip. I've been spending way too much time trying to find some sort of watch band organizer that doesn't look like cheap crap from China, or like a woman's jewelry box. This is perfect. Gracias.

chris_61

macrumors member
Oct 30, 2013
Small collection but lots of room for future bands

Attachments

• D1225E5C-8A3F-4726-ADB3-A64FB274A4B0.jpeg
    D1225E5C-8A3F-4726-ADB3-A64FB274A4B0.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 514
Reactions: twanj
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.