Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tenordrum

macrumors regular
Jan 26, 2019
DC Beltway
still has not fixed the sunrise/sunset time complication on my modular face. shows blanks. Still missing the miles walked under 10.1 too.

MNGR

Contributor
Sep 17, 2019
It appears to have fixed the flickering screen… at least for me
Maybe fixed that but broke battery life
Series 9 went from 100% to 20% in 20 minutes. All due to latest update yesterday V 10.1

Drogba11

macrumors 6502
Jan 29, 2018
It takes Apple way too long to fix software issues. The weather complication bug was widespread and could have been released as a separate hot fix rather than bundled.

Reactions: jbachandouris

4k78

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2016
Updated last night and took off charger around 2100 PT. Put it in low battery mode and theater mode immediately. Already at 45 percent at noon.

JamestheCharming

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2019
They really should fix this. Every time I look at my watch, I feel like I’m having a heart attack…. Looks like 848 per minute at first glance.
LOL. I don't have this issue but I come up with a soltuion: red color highlight 84, and white color 7 minutes ago. (p.s. why tf they red highlight 7 mins ago anways??LOL

Matrix1776

macrumors regular
Jan 28, 2020
On my Watch Ultra, there are no complications showing on my Apple Watch. I have done a hard reset. If I click where the app should be, it loads.

I just don't see the icons. I'll probably just delete and set it up again, but what a pain.

dhiebert

macrumors newbie
Jul 20, 2010
Great! Now if they could just fix the issue that causes my iPhone and my watch to display different weather data; and my watch and my wife's watch to display different weather data.

VBeachBoomer

macrumors newbie
Oct 27, 2023
Yeah, but it broke the HR complication.

Just updated on my S7. HR complication is not working on watch faces.

I can tap where the complication would be and it will open up the app, but it’s blank on the watch face.
Same kind of issue here. After I updated 10.1 today my Blood Oxygen complication on all my saved faces isn’t there. But the black spot will open the App.

VBeachBoomer

macrumors newbie
Oct 27, 2023
never had this issue but updated to 10.1 and on my watch face the weather complication stopped working...

Rebooted watch and it appeared again

But watch app on iPhone still shows missing complications
Mine missing the Blood Oxygen complication. But pressing the blank spot will still bring up the App.

Canyda

macrumors 65816
Sep 7, 2020
Think this update ruined the battery on my series 6, fully charged watch just dropped to 7% within 5 hours of sitting on my wrist
My Watch 6 just hit 75% battery for the day after coming off at 100% at 7 am, which is the best battery life I've had in forever. Yesterday at this time, I was around 60%-ish.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.