Haven't seen any watchOS fixes/findings threads like we have for the iOS 10 betas. Anyone want to contribute here what changes or bugs they find? Theres been many small visual changes between beta 1 and 4. I'll make it a wiki thread so anyone can add to it.
- Number/symbol keypad option in scribble is removed. Scribble now recognizes/allows for better number/symbol recognition.
- Siri/emoji/scribble menu buttons now highlighted blue for iMessage and green for SMS
- After using a quick reply, the screen auto-scrolls back up through the other quick replies to the message body instead of fading back to it.
- Don't know if this is the first appearance in beta 4, I just found you can dismiss a notification by swipe from top edge to bottom when the notification is on its top in detail mode.
- Using timer complication on the modular face, the actual countdown time under the timer icon disappears. Reboot of the watch fixes the issue. In my own experience, tap the crown to show apps also fix this issue.
Last edited by zhaoxin: