Chaszmyr

macrumors 601
Aug 9, 2002
josh.thomas said:
Add Angel, as well as Buffy. :)

I don't know if Buffy is WB's to add anymore. I don't really know how it works when a show switches networks while it's still in production.

Snowy_River

macrumors 68030
Jul 17, 2002
Corvallis, OR
Well, this story is certainly misleading. This is Warner Brothers content, not the content from the WB network (which, as of the beginning of fall season doesn't exist any more anyway). Friends, MadTV, Babylon 5... these were never WB network television shows, but they were Warner Bro.s produced shows. There is a big difference.

[edit] Added the word 'not' where it was supposed to be.

Chris Bangle

macrumors 6502a
Apr 3, 2006
UK
I reckon were getting really close to seeing films on itunes.... WB make alot of films and the fact that thier shows are on tiunes means that we must be close to getting films..

ClimbingTheLog

macrumors 6502a
May 21, 2003
twoodcc said:
what about Smallville?

After seeing Superman Returns I can't bring myself to watch Smallville again. The teenaged Clark Kent in SR is so clearly how it should have been, not the depressed angsty Clark Kent from Smallville.

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong
ClimbingTheLog said:
After seeing Superman Returns I can't bring myself to watch Smallville again. The teenaged Clark Kent in SR is so clearly how it should have been, not the depressed angsty Clark Kent from Smallville.

i disagree. after watching all of smallville, and then seeing Superman Returns, i like Smallville better. especially the special effects and the detail of Smallville

LimeiBook86

macrumors 604
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
More classic cartoons!

While the Jetsons and Flintstones are cool, if they put up some Wile E. Coyote & Road Runner I'd buy them right away!

Beep!! beep! :D

Attachments

• My Name is Mud.png
    My Name is Mud.png
    102.8 KB · Views: 348

Kardashian

macrumors 68020
Sep 4, 2005
Britain.
Chaszmyr said:
I don't know if Buffy is WB's to add anymore. I don't really know how it works when a show switches networks while it's still in production.

Oh yeah, thats right, it switched didn't it.. UPN, I think.

I'm in the UK, it was always Sky One and BBC2 here.

More to the point, enough of you Yanks getting the goodies :p (making me break International laws and purchase things with Vouchers!).. when are TV shows coming to the UK?

Snowy_River

macrumors 68030
Jul 17, 2002
Corvallis, OR
Chaszmyr said:

Warner Bros still owns Buffy and Angel. This isn't about content from the WB network.

DaveGee

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2001
LimeiBook86 said:
While the Jetsons and Flintstones are cool, if they put up some Wile E. Coyote & Road Runner I'd buy them right away!

Beep!! beep! :D

You forgot the "Zip TANG!..." you've gotta have a 'Zip TANG!" if you've got a "Beep! beep!" you just gotta... :D

Dave

laidbackliam

macrumors 6502
Feb 1, 2006
ClimbingTheLog said:

two completely different interpretations of the story of superman.

both are great to me, smallville mainly for its cheese factor.

nagromme

macrumors G5
May 2, 2002
Buffy Season 1 was already on iTunes--and Season 2 was recently added.

Still need Angel, and the REST of Buffy.

PS, Bury Smallville, and spin off a Lionel Luthor show :)

boncellis

macrumors 6502
Feb 9, 2006
Salt Lake City
This is interesting what with the CBS and WB merger ("The CW") going into effect in the fall. I realize this isn't about shows on the WB TV network, but this could be a step in that direction. If I'm not mistaken, CBS broke down and started offering some of their content on the iTMS recently after an abortive attempt to produce a "rival" to the iTMS.

boncellis

macrumors 6502
Feb 9, 2006
Salt Lake City
nagromme said:
CW isn't CBS & WB, it's UPN & WB.

That's what I thought at first, but after reading the story the merger involved CBS, or at least CBS interests.

If you're talking about the programming, then you're right, (the) CW is a combination of shows on the WB and UPN. ;)

Willis

macrumors 68020
Apr 23, 2006
Beds, UK
josh.thomas said:
Oh yeah, thats right, it switched didn't it.. UPN, I think.

I'm in the UK, it was always Sky One and BBC2 here.

More to the point, enough of you Yanks getting the goodies :p (making me break International laws and purchase things with Vouchers!).. when are TV shows coming to the UK?

lol,i remember reading somewhere that UK shows are coming soon. there was some law they had to get around or something or the other. i read it here on macrumors or macworld.co.uk

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.