websites for ringtones?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Trance, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Trance macrumors 6502

know any free iphone ready ringtone websites?

2. Epic Orange macrumors member

Epic Orange

Why don't you make your own with your songs? Just select the song you want. Change the settings of the song to start and end at a certain point. Create another AAC copy, drag onto the desktop, change the extension to m4r, and delete the other AAC copy before you import the m4r into iTunes, and voila. Why use cheesy websites when you can do it yourself? At least you know you will be getting a ringtone in return.... LOL

3. Kadman macrumors 65816

Kadman

I think using audiko.com is a heck of a lot faster than making your own, unless you need something that isn't already out there (doubtful since they have even different cuts/lengths of almost everything I'm looking for).

4. Alaerian Guest

Alaerian

If you have a Mac, there is a handy dandy "Import as Ringtone" feature in Garageband. So much easier than this renaming stuff on PC =D

5. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

There's a really cool app on the MAS called "iAm Ringer". Just drag and drop the song in, choose where you want the ringtone to be and it does the rest.

6. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

I use the App " Make Tones" on my iPhone. Super easy.

7. TheSlimOne macrumors regular

If your Jailbroken. Search for Unlimtones in Cydia.

8. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Just make your own with Garageband, you get to have exactly what you want from music you already own and love. If i can do it, you can, because I'm otherwise a totally inexperienced user of Garageband software.

9. shandyman Suspended

no point wasting time finding the track and trimming it down when you can get it from http://audiko.net you can find nearly anything on there and choose from where in the song you want. Quicker than garageband, especially if it's a track you don't have.