Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mollyc

macrumors 604
Original poster
Aug 18, 2016
I got into photography because I became a mom and wanted to preserve our lives. This has led me also into the rabbit hole of scrapbooking. Because of this, I often try to take photos that can tell a story without words. So my challenge for everyone this week, is just that - show me a story in a single frame.

Here are a couple of examples from my own work.

FB_March_01_2016_001.jpg

FB_April_25_2015_001.jpg

FB_February_03_2016_001.jpg

FB_October_10_2015_001.jpg

The photographs must be your own work.

• Be creative and have fun.
  • You may only submit one photo per contest.
  • Please do not comment on photos until after the judging has taken place.
  • The contest runs for one week, starting NOW!
  • At the end of the week, The Judge (last week's Winner) will choose a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place photo, providing as much feedback as possible.
  • If the Judge is unable to complete the selection within 48 hours of the deadline for close, then a vote will be carried out to select a winner. This will be based on the number of "likes" each image has. In the event of a draw, the second place winner from the previous week will choose the tiebreaker.
  • The 1st place Winner will start a new thread with the topic/theme of their choice, and act as the Judge for that contest. (Winner has 48 hours to create new theme, after that it defers to 2nd place).

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.