Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hughmac

macrumors 603
Feb 4, 2012
Kent, UK
OK, it appears we are up and running, so in 24 hours from the time stamp of this post, stop the liking !! and we will see who comes out top.
As per Ken's suggestion, please unlike everything then just like your personal top 3.

A non-combatant should judge if there are any ties at the top.

Cheers :)

Hugh

Janichsan

macrumors 68040
Oct 23, 2006
Okay, unless I missed one while unliking, there should now be only likes from me for my top 3.

Robotti

macrumors regular
Oct 16, 2014
You want some likes also from those who didn't attend this time? I can cast my votes if you like.

kenoh

macrumors demi-god
Jul 18, 2008
Glasgow, UK
I think you have enough likes ;)
lol... yeah I was meaning I doubt we can get the majority of mine turned off now they are for voting purposes... so I have an unfair advantage.

I am happy to forfeit and stand down from the running. as I think I have too many "ah thats nice" vs "thats the winner" votes right now...

Hughmac

macrumors 603
Feb 4, 2012
Kent, UK
lol... yeah I was meaning I doubt we can get the majority of mine turned off now they are for voting purposes... so I have an unfair advantage.

I am happy to forfeit and stand down from the running. as I think I have too many "ah thats nice" vs "thats the winner" votes right now...
Don't be so silly; if you get a podium it will be because of a majority vote

Hugh

Reactions: kenoh

RCAFBrat

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2013
Montreal, QC
Votes are locked in.

TBH wasn't too sure about TBG's intent with this competition, is it a photo of fine art or the photo itself that one might imagine being hanging on the wall of a gallery or museum. I went with the latter since that seems to have been how most interpreted the challenge.

Anyhow some really nice photos this week.

Cheers

Reactions: kenoh

Hughmac

macrumors 603
Feb 4, 2012
Kent, UK
A little over 1/2 hour to go before voting finishes everyone. Get 'em in now !!

Hugh
[doublepost=1497270397][/doublepost]Stop voting !! If you're happy with the way this has been done, results are as follows:-

3rd place - @kenoh

2nd place - @Alexander.Of.Oz

1st place - @zaphodtheprez

Hon. Mention to @anotherscotsman for being so close to a podium

Well done everybody !!

Hugh

Last edited:

Alexander.Of.Oz

macrumors 68040
Oct 29, 2013
Yeah, I'm safe... for now... He does get over to the mainland from time to time though... Mainly Melbourne, so I feel pretty safe being an 8 hour car trip away from there! Seriously though, I hope he's OK.

zaphodtheprez

macrumors member
Sep 27, 2005
Toronto
Sorry all, I've been a bit busy the last few days.
Thank you for the votes. I think I'll print this photo and hang it on the wall as a prize.
I agree, there were great entries this round - I voted for them!
The next round will be posted in less than 12hrs. @Alexander.Of.Oz, you know what to do if I miss the deadline.
Seriously, I hope TBG is alright.

Reactions: Alexander.Of.Oz
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.