Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BenAigen

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2014
Up a hill
How can I access the past weekly summaries?

I think you have missed it for last week - only works for the Monday.

When you get the weekly notification on a Monday morning - just open it up and take a pic of the totals.

or

Open Activity App and Force Press the three circles (on a Monday only) to get last weeks totals - press Weekly Summary

IMG_4839.png IMG_4840.png

Doing this any other time after Monday will only give you the up-to-date totals for this week.

Hope this helps.

Ben

prss14

macrumors 6502a
Jul 18, 2009
Kentucky
steps.PNG

Restoring Watch has given me several hours of battery life back (though it always reads 100% no matter what). If I put it on the charger mid way through the day it will make it till the evening now. Could not get my stats from last week. For some reason Force Touch won't work.

Reactions: BenAigen

BenAigen

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2014
Up a hill
View attachment 801845

Restoring Watch has given me several hours of battery life back (though it always reads 100% no matter what). If I put it on the charger mid way through the day it will make it till the evening now. Could not get my stats from last week. For some reason Force Touch won't work.

The like is for your weekly totals :) and not your troubles:(

Reactions: prss14

Julien

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
134,706 for me. Stupid screen disappeared before I could snap it.
It is still there through today (Monday). Open Activity app and Force Touch on the Rings and it will show last weeks summary. You can also do this anytime from Tuesday to Sunday for an up to date summery.

Reactions: BenAigen
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.