Hi guys, I need some advice from you. I dropped my iPhone 5c into the toilet and instantly took it out. As the touch screen got unresponsive, I couldn't swipe to turn it off. I could finally turn it off by holding sleep awake + home button, but it took me a few minutes and a couple of hard resets to figure it out. This is one of the things that worries me as I guess resetting the wet device might have been bad for the circuits. Anyway, I left the iPhone into a hermetic plastic bag with rice for 3 days and after that it would turn on but the touch screen kept unresponsive, so I let it rest for 5 more days (2 days in the bag and 3 outside). In the meanwhile, I ordered a tool kit to open the iPhone and remove any sign of water/moisture. I opened it a few minutes ago only to realize I need to get a different screwdriver for the inner screws to remove the battery. It looks really well though, no obvious sign of moisture. Unwilling to wait any longer to get the damn screwdriver, I decided to turn it on and fortunately everything seems to work fine now. However, I've read that some iPhones showed signs of deterioration or overheating one year after suffering water damage. Besides, at some point the touch screen stopped responding, which means water affected the device functionality, at least temporarily, so my question is should I remove the battery and/or any other component and properly check for any moisture? Should I take it to an AASP even it's working fine now?