Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

andybno1

Suspended
Nov 6, 2007
Liverpool, UK
my phone is jailbroken, but I mean specifically using his software....

I'm asking will a jailbreak with pwnage tool allow you to unlock using blacksn0w?
the above poster doesn't quite get your question.

as regards to blacksn0w it looks like it could be a case of geohot releasing a program specifically to install the exploit as it jailbreaks your phone, but saying that it could end up being a cydia download....... its just a waiting game to see how they release it

Tokiopop

macrumors 68000
Dec 6, 2008
West Yorkshire, UK
the above poster doesn't quite get your question.

as regards to blacksn0w it looks like it could be a case of geohot releasing a program specifically to install the exploit as it jailbreaks your phone, but saying that it could end up being a cydia download....... its just a waiting game to see how they release it
He asks if he's jailbroken with PwnageTool can he unlock with blacksn0w, the answer is yes.

jimmy83

macrumors 65816
Aug 21, 2008
Portsmouth, UK
I'm not exactly sure what the deal is called, I just went into the store and asked about internet for my iPhone and they went on about this £1/day thing, then one of the staff remembered about this deal. Just go in and ask about the £10 a month top up for unlimited texts/internet, they should help you out :D

The reason I got it rather than a contract or anything else is because all it requires is for you to top up £10, then the next month you get the unlimited internet and texts, and you still get to keep your £10 credit for calls.

Sounds good, might do this instead of the simplicity deal then when my contract expires...T-Mobile have good 3G coverage?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.