Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sirpots

macrumors regular
Oct 7, 2011
Nebraska
I am just looking forward to actually jail breaking my iDevice. I haven't jailbroken one sense the first gen iPod touch! My carrier only had blackberries for the longest time. It was painful

Last edited:

macbookman83

macrumors 6502
Jan 23, 2011
New York
Ton of apps/tweaks

iGotya- This was my favorite tweak as it allowed your phone to take a picture and location for anyone that incorrectly keys in the wrong passcode on your phone and emails you the picture and location. Quite handy if it is lost or stolen.

Mywi- I don't use 3g data that much but it would be convenient when I need to use quick access internet on my iPad2 for quick tethering.

Intelliscreen X- I was going to get Sbsettings again but it seems like this app combines SB and BiteSms in one app so ill be getting this one. I also can't wait to finally be able to turn off 3g directly from the notification Center.

Mulitfl0w- I love the expose-like ability to close open apps.

My3g- Being that I am grandfathered into the AT&T unlimited data plan this will serve me pretty good when using apps like Facetime.

Location Spoofer- Hoping to be able to see some of the blackout games on the NBA app i paid for. Time Warner no longer carries MSG so I'm stuck missing the only team I paid the $40 for (Knicks).

Display recorder- A useful tweak i purchased to record directly on the Iphone/iPad screen. Pretty useful when making youtube videos reviewing apps and tweaks.

RetinaPad- This is mostly for my iPad 2 to enable iphone apps to run close to native on the bigger iPad screen.

WinterBoard- I enjoy applying themes on my phone/iPad. One beautiful them for both iPhone and iPad is Suave HD.

Finally I would also like to see what new tweaks will be available for Siri or 4s specific tweaks/apps.

I'll be sure to donate to Pod2g and whichever Team brings out their jailbreak tool to download first.

Netherscourge

macrumors 6502
Oct 11, 2011
1. SBS settings. First and foremost.

2. Then, probably going to try one of the Notification Center tweaks, to get more widgets on it.

3. Finally, I'm getting an app that lets you overclock your CPU so I can bump my A5 chip to 1ghz.

Tinmania

macrumors 68040
Aug 8, 2011
Aridzona
Heck I can't wait for SBsettings just so I can easily reboot my phone. I generally like to reboot every day or so. SBsettings makes that easy.

But since getting my 4S I can't count the number of times I shut it off to restart and forgot to turn it back on--only to realize later on when I have not received any texts, calls, or notifications. Ugh.

Michael

rick snagwell

macrumors 68040
Feb 12, 2011
alta loma, ca
iGotya- This was my favorite tweak as it allowed your phone to take a picture and location for anyone that incorrectly keys in the wrong passcode on your phone and emails you the picture and location. Quite handy if it is lost or stolen.

Mywi- I don't use 3g data that much but it would be convenient when I need to use quick access internet on my iPad2 for quick tethering.

Intelliscreen X- I was going to get Sbsettings again but it seems like this app combines SB and BiteSms in one app so ill be getting this one. I also can't wait to finally be able to turn off 3g directly from the notification Center.

Mulitfl0w- I love the expose-like ability to close open apps.

My3g- Being that I am grandfathered into the AT&T unlimited data plan this will serve me pretty good when using apps like Facetime.

Location Spoofer- Hoping to be able to see some of the blackout games on the NBA app i paid for. Time Warner no longer carries MSG so I'm stuck missing the only team I paid the $40 for (Knicks).

Display recorder- A useful tweak i purchased to record directly on the Iphone/iPad screen. Pretty useful when making youtube videos reviewing apps and tweaks.

RetinaPad- This is mostly for my iPad 2 to enable iphone apps to run close to native on the bigger iPad screen.

WinterBoard- I enjoy applying themes on my phone/iPad. One beautiful them for both iPhone and iPad is Suave HD.

Finally I would also like to see what new tweaks will be available for Siri or 4s specific tweaks/apps.

I'll be sure to donate to Pod2g and whichever Team brings out their jailbreak tool to download first.

igotya...that made me restore my iphone twice. kept going into safe mode, couldnt break that. does it actually work now?

PsstGreek

macrumors 68040
Oct 21, 2010
Tampa Bay
Reinstall my apps (most of them) that I bought from Cydia.

My3G
BiteSMS
SignalApp
SBsettings
CallTell
WeatherIcon
GraviBoard
MessWithFriends
GridLock

ap3604

macrumors 68000
Jan 11, 2011
What is the first tweak(s) or install you will perform on your 4s once you jailbreak?

1. Springtomize 2 (The ultimate customization application for the iPhone)

2. SBSettings (Notification center system toggles)

3. GV SMS Extension (Makes my google voice text messages go to the default messaging app)

4. Fullscreen for Safari (Gets rid of the top and bottom space wasting bars in Safari for a fullscreen experience)

5. NES4iPhone (NES gaming emulator I can use w/ a bluetooth wiimote)

Last edited:

3bs

macrumors 603
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
as of right now i dont really want SBSettings. I dont see a need for me but then again, that may change. Before getting my 4S i had my 4 JB on 5.0 beta's. I really didnt use SBSettings. I only used BiteSMS and Lockinfo.

Although, for a completely useless tweak, i may re-install TV Tube Sleep, loved that closing animation. (well, there i go already planning tweaks....)

Springtomize 2 has a tv lock animation, is that what you're talking about?
And with IntelliScreenX I just use the widgets included so I don't need SBSettings

los318

macrumors 6502
Jun 29, 2010
Austin, Tx
Springtomize 2 has a tv lock animation, is that what you're talking about?
And with IntelliScreenX I just use the widgets included so I don't need SBSettings

I knew Springtomize 2 had that feature but there was a stand alone app that just did that. If i remember the timing right, Sprintomize came out like a week after buying the stand alone feature. LOL Oh well...

Nautilus007

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 13, 2007
U.S
nice

1. Springtomize 2 (the ultimate customization application for the iphone)

2. Sbsettings (notification center system toggles)

3. Gv sms extension (makes my google voice text messages go to the default messaging app)

4. Fullscreen for safari (gets rid of the top and bottom space wasting bars in safari for a fullscreen experience)

5. Nes4iphone (nes gaming emulator i can use w/ a bluetooth wiimote)

nice.

Nautilus007

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 13, 2007
U.S
not

does anyone know the name of the tweak that puts the battery percentage inside of the battery icon?

You mean on the lock screen or on the homescreen, the homescreen has that option without any tweaks under settings.

ericrwalker

macrumors 68030
Oct 8, 2008
Albany, NY
SBSETTINGS, there are other things I like, but it's the one thing I find annoying that's not offered stock or in the official app store.

hch3psa

macrumors regular
Sep 1, 2010
Arizona
This thread has me extremely excited!

1. BiteSMS
2. SBSettings
3. Zephyer
4. Five Icon Dock
5. Springtomize 2 (if it turns out to run smooth on the 4S, I like a lot of the features that have been reviewed so far)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.