What are your opinions on this Belkin case?

TBONE72

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2007
I would like to purchase this case for my white iPhone 4S.
I would like to know more about it.
Has anyone owned it? Or is owning it.
Pros & Cons?

Any details would be great.

Thanks.

http://store.apple.com/us/product/H7893ZM/B?fnode=MTY1NDA0NA
You'll be happy with this case. It's simple yet very good. I haven't seen it in a while, but there was a whole thread on this case with pics from people who purchased it. Maybe you can hunt for and check it out........

Comment

synce

macrumors newbie
Jun 13, 2012
Looks fine to me but you can get a similar Amazon case with screen protector for a third the price

Comment

xRYD3Rx

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 3, 2010
Thanks everyone for the comments.
I will order it on eBay.
I don't think it's worth $30 at apple.

Comment

RolandNights

macrumors 6502a
Aug 8, 2011
California
I have the Civic Blue one. I like it alot. All the butons feel responsive, the cutouts work with all my accessories (dock connectors, headphone jacks). No flashback. I also like how its a lil transparent so you can still see the Apple logo in the back.

Comment

OctoChicken

macrumors member
Mar 24, 2012
Out of all the cases I own, this is my favorite. Apple sells 3 colors, Best Buy sells a few (some different from Apple), and I've also seen them in some Staples. It is protective, looks cool, and adds minimal bulk to the phone. I own it in all the color combos I could find.

Comment

xRYD3Rx

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 3, 2010
Out of all the cases I own, this is my favorite. Apple sells 3 colors, Best Buy sells a few (some different from Apple), and I've also seen them in some Staples. It is protective, looks cool, and adds minimal bulk to the phone. I own it in all the color combos I could find.
Is it compatible with a screen protector?
As in does it like try to remove the screen protector?

Comment

JMies419

macrumors 6502
Aug 24, 2006
+1. I have tried many cases and this is by the the best and most used case that I have. You will not be disappointed with this case, it is nice.

Comment

Fouracre44

macrumors regular
Jun 6, 2012
There are many people on this forum who own this case actually ( see the " Post Your Current Setup" thread. I really like the look of the case, It looks like it provides adequate protection while not sacrificing the look of the phone itself.

Lay on the table design too. However, in my opinion, the complete TPU finish doesn't exactly appeal to me. I'm sure it's a nice case, post pics when setup.

I would definitely reccommend putting a screen protector on with this bad boy.

Comment

docprego

macrumors 65816
Jun 12, 2007
Henderson, NV
Got it at Staples and just put this on my white 4S today, I love it. It fits perfect (with my 3M screen protector), has a great matte feel, looks terrific, and has excellent construction quality. I got the version with the translucent rear and it really shows off the white rear glass and apple symbol beautifully. I noticed that some of the packages say for iPhone 4 on them and have a sticker on the front that says that it also fits iPhone 4S. Other packages say for iPhone 4S. I got one of the packages that specifically say for 4S and it fit my 4S perfectly. This is probably why some people have reported that the buttons don't align perfectly on their case. I've had a LOT of TPU cases for many phones and this is by far my favorite.

Comment

OctoChicken

macrumors member
Mar 24, 2012
Is it compatible with a screen protector?
As in does it like try to remove the screen protector?
It's never removed mine. I have a Moshi clear protector on mine (front and back) and it's never disrupted either side.

Comment

xRYD3Rx

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 3, 2010
It's never removed mine. I have a Moshi clear protector on mine (front and back) and it's never disrupted either side.
Thanks for the info. Got the case today and it's perfect no issues. Case is amazing

Comment

djransom

macrumors 68040
May 14, 2008
Chi-Town
Mine came in the mail Saturday. Not really a fan of it so I ordered an Otterbox Commuter yesterday. I don't like how the case feels in my hand and case has the bow effect going for it as well.

Comment

xRYD3Rx

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 3, 2010
Mine came in the mail Saturday. Not really a fan of it so I ordered an Otterbox Commuter yesterday. I don't like how the case feels in my hand and case has the bow effect going for it as well.
Ah I hate the otterbox so big and hard to put/take from the pocket.
Good protecting though

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.