What case is everyone getting for their iPhone 7/7+?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Blazinbell, Sep 12, 2016.

1. jev425 macrumors 6502

jev425

I had one on my 6s but made by spigen. They really only protect from scratches from setting them on the table, taking in and out of pocket, etc. I ended up using it a awhile but ended up buying a regular case. If you are not a fan of cases these types are the best. It adds some texture so its easier to grip but not bulky. I have been debating buying this kind of skin and applecare in case I do drop it.

Do you have an iPhone 6 or 6s now? can you take pics of it on that phone. I like this case(in black) and curious how thick it is and how the top lip rolls over the screen

2. Elisha macrumors 6502a

Elisha

Does the Peel case have a lip for the front to protect the screen?
    Doesn't look like it from the limited information on the site. Looks pretty close to a Apigen Air Skin which does not protect the screen.

3. Donoghan macrumors regular

Donoghan

4. pgiannini1784 macrumors regular

Looking for something like this but black

5. TheSacredSoul macrumors 6502a

Would have gotten the Peel case if it was 100% clear to show off the Jet Black. However, the closes to clear is silver and its matte/frosted so its a no-go for me.

6. Elisha macrumors 6502a

Elisha

They don't make super thin clear cases cause it will show all sorts or scratches and scuffs. That's why you see super thin cases mostly frosted. The clear ones are normally slightly thicker.
    The frosted ones look best on silver iPhones. I had the Spigen Air Skin and you could hardly tell that my silver 6s Plus had a case on it. But alas there was no lip for screen protection and so it had to go back.

7. Elisha macrumors 6502a

Elisha

8. LaCosta macrumors member

9. etomd macrumors newbie

etomd

Black leather Apple case for my 7+ Black 256GB. I love leather and hate when they get scratched up, but I just have to start off with this combo. If it gets too scuffed up I will eventually get a silicone case, probably from Apple.

10. d0hv macrumors regular

d0hv

Saddle Brown Apple leather case. If I even get a case. May go caseless like always with my Jet Black iPhone.

11. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

I grabbed a Ringke Fusion Crystal case when it was advertised on 9to5toys with a coupon code that made it $0.99. Just got it today, and its exactly like my current case from a different brand. I guess they are a mass produced generic design, and sold by different companies. Either way, exactly what I wanted, for a buck. Follow or subscribe to 9to5toys. These cases went on sale for one day at a time, like 3 times in two weeks. The discount code only works for that one day and when I finally saw the offer, it had expired. Subscribed to there daily email, now I never miss them lol.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H0S9UI2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

12. Big Stevie macrumors 6502a

Big Stevie

Just ordered the Kavaj brown leather Dallas case for my 7...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

I emailed RhinoShield/Evolutive Labs yesterday about the PlayProof and the SolidSuit. Here's what they wrote:

Thanks for contacting us. We're happy to know that you enjoy using our products. We truly appreciate it. Your support indeed means a lot to us!

The estimated release date for PlayProof is middle to end of October. For SolidSuit
    is October or November.

For more information, you can leave your email address in the link below, we will keep you posted!:)
    http://www.evolutivelabs.com/collections/iphone-7-7-plus-crashguard-screen-protector

Thank you very much.
    Have a nice day!:)

14. gatorknight904, Sep 13, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2016

gatorknight904 macrumors 6502a

gatorknight904

I am getting the silver 7 plus and have these two cases on order. To help my mind cope with the larger phone I need a minimal case.

Peel Case - silver
    https://buypeel.com/products/super-thin-iphone-7-case?variant=29716430855

Spigen AirSkin
    http://www.spigen.com/collections/iphone-7-plus/products/iphone-7-plus-case-airskin

I used the spigen AirSkin on my 6s and it has been a wonderful year lol. I will probably pick up a case from the apple store on friday to hold me over until these arrive. Torn between the gray leather and midnight blue silicon.

15. DarkExistence Suspended

DarkExistence

The orzly Fusion bumper case has been the bedt for me do far! I even made a video on it! They have 50% off rn too using the code ORZLY50D so pretty great deal really.

16. TechnicallyTee macrumors 68000

TechnicallyTee

I ordered a UAG case last week but it still hasn't shipped yet, so im ordering a Caseology case off Amazon for the time being.

Side Note, anyone else order a UAG and are awaiting shipment?

17. GalFieri macrumors regular

GalFieri

For now, this DesignSkin Slider S1 in Rose Gold to match my 7 Plus order. Pretty much the case I have for the 6s Plus right now. https://www.amazon.com/iPhone-PLUS-Case-DesignSkin-Slider/dp/B01LAH3T72

Looking forward to new cases though! Hopefully not just rehashes of the 6 and 6s stuff. But maybe companies don't wanna put too much investment since rumors are that next year's design will be very different.

18. MotherFinMike macrumors 6502

MotherFinMike

19. jdsmitty10 macrumors regular

I just ordered the Ringke Fusion in "Smoke Black" color for my gold ip7.. seems to get great reviews for all the previous phones and for 9.99 and free shipping its worth a try...