What color *5S* are you getting?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Uguubot, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Uguubot macrumors member

Uguubot

I'm having a tough time deciding between gold and black. Gold looks great but I hate white around my screen so the black is looking more appealing.

I wish they made (good looking) stickers to change the color of the front of your device.

2. cnotes2019 Suspended

I'm leaning towards the (black?) gray model myself :) can't get here soon enough

3. NickPhamUK macrumors 6502

NickPhamUK

This is the 736262726th thread asking which iPhone colour people are getting. But, without a poll.

Yes, Space Grey.

4. Michael CM1 macrumors 603

I'm the opposite. I love the white front of the phone, so I'm choosing between silver and gold. I'm guessing the most glaring difference will be the home button. Since I can buy a red case, I'll probably go silver to keep with my University of Georgia theme -- i.e. "silver britches." The gold looks nice, but it's too Georgia Tech for me. Yuck.

5. BlueKhufu macrumors regular

6. cnotes2019 Suspended

Makes me wish they had Carolina Blue (ACC RULES!! :) )

7. gcrr macrumors regular

8. randomguyishere macrumors regular

9. Yell0w macrumors regular

10. ARSC macrumors 6502

11. gr8tfly macrumors 603

gr8tfly

Space Gray.

But, "gone-to-plaid" plaid certainly would be eye catching. :p
    Maybe next year - along with a refreshed "Blue-Dalmation".

12. Virginaustralia macrumors regular

Whatever you prefer is best but i personally would choose the Gold phone, it looks very nice and classy and also you'd feel better carrying a GOLD phone around with you :D

13. omenatarhuri macrumors 6502a

I actually used to have a custom-made gold color Nokia 5110 back in the 90's. If I end upgrading from iPhone 5 (black) to 5S, I would definitely go for gold.

14. Squid7085 macrumors 6502a

Space Gray, wasn't even a question. Being in business, the gold (while subtle) just screams something I don't want being screamed, and I have always felt personally (read: personal opinion for me) that the white is too feminine. Mostly though, I need to keep my streak going, having all the iPhones side by side in black just looks cool. :cool:

15. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

white w/ silver for me...

white w/ gold just is too female/metro for me.

16. huanbrother macrumors newbie

huanbrother

Space Grey would be the perfect color for a Geeky iPhone.:)

17. F4FFF macrumors newbie

18. Michael CM1 macrumors 603

I really can't believe Apple or someone hasn't at least made quality cases with school colors. I bought this stupid silicone thing with a UGA logo. I dropped it at a gas station, and then the screen backlight slowly started to fail. Every other case -- hell, even lacking a case completely -- has protected my phone enough so it didn't go crappy.

I remember dropping $25 or $30 on a faceplate for one of those Nokia phones that everybody had with the keypad on the front and the little nub antenna. People would be suckers for a decent case with major school colors. And Carolina, too. ;)

19. Kevsta26 macrumors 6502a

Going gold! although I really like the silver as well. I've had black apple products forever though! it's time for a change ;)

20. APPLEFUNRF macrumors regular

APPLEFUNRF