Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
Can't eat for a few hours after I wake, 2 cups of coffee at home. Large Dunkin Donut coffee in the office and a banana and a cereal/granola bar around 10.

lu0s3r322

macrumors 6502a
Nov 28, 2005
i used to have like cereal or some eggs but now that i have my super l33t egg and muffin toaster i have an egg and muffin sandwich :D :D :D :D

kjr39

macrumors 6502
Nov 26, 2004
1 cup Kashi Autumn Wheat cereal.
1/2 cup 1% organic milk
1 cup coffe, no sugar, no cream.

Every morning.

joepunk

macrumors 68030
Aug 5, 2004
a profane existence
cereal, poached egg on toast, oatmeal (packaged or not), leftover breakfast from resturant, toaster waffles, peanut butter with jam on toast (in a hurry), if there is any pie then I will have a slice, toast with honey and/or just a glass of milk or orange juice.

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
I eat newbies for breakfast. :p

When I eat breakfast, I like rice and miso soup or french errr, freedom toast or biscuits and sausage gravy.

sushi

Moderator emeritus
Jul 19, 2002
キャンプスワ&#
Always eat breakfast of some sort.

Usually eat an American style breakfast, but sometimes Japanese.

Japanese type can be interesting. Fish (cooked) for breakfast is the norm. Throw in some nato for fun! ;)

KingYaba

macrumors 68040
Aug 7, 2005
Up the irons
Never have taken breakfast seriously. I don't eat lunch either. I won't eat something untill 2-3 in the afternooon and that's generally a snack. Dinner is the feast of kings.

I do, however, drink a lot of water or gatorade throughout the day. So I fill up on liquids instead of solids quite often...

mariahlullaby

macrumors 6502a
Jan 19, 2005
NYC
Thanks to the wonders of the dining hall:

A cheese, tomato, onion omelette. I like it under-cooked so the egg is runny. Hash browns. Hot chocolate + whipped cream. An orange.

gadgetgirl85

macrumors 68040
Mar 24, 2006
2 Weetbix a piece of multigrain toast with some turkey on it. If I'm going to gym I have half a vanilla yoghurt

thedude110

macrumors 68020
Jun 13, 2005
When I can stomach it, 2 english muffins with butter and peanut butter. Delicious death breakfast.

Lately, mornings suck. So it's been an oddly edible Vanilla waffle.

Ooh. And coffee.

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
I must have hot food.

So, if not eggs with some hashed browns...
then my mom's homemade wontons w/ some baby bok choy,
or Chinese rice-porridge w/ some Thousand-year-old egg,
oatmeal...

And always, always, coffee as an after breakfast addition. :D

If I'm really rushed, then a muffin or toast, or a total last resort-- nibble of cereal in (eww) milk.

hana

macrumors regular
May 23, 2003
Los Angeles
sushi said:
Throw in some nato for fun! ;)

Natto? Okay, everyone do a google search or look it up in wikapedia to get a good visual. :D

With rice, the little packet of mustard, with chopped onion, with raw egg, with soy sauce....

It's a rarely talked about Japanese food that the healthy celebrity foodies in the US have not yet begun talking about.

iSaint

macrumors 603
iGary said:
Oatmeal and a slice of canteloupe or toast and jam.

If I'm on the run, I get some greasy, icing-drenched cinnamon roll thing at the 7-11 and a 20-ounce Coke to wash it down with. I can actually feel my pancreas wrenching. :cool: :D

I loves me some fat, flour and sugar.

What does this do to your pancreas? I eat so much junk like that, at 43 I'm starting to 'think' about being worried. My cholesterol is already sky high - but, I'm on Vytorin.

kretzy

macrumors 604
Sep 11, 2004
Canberra, Australia
I usually skip breakfast (which is bad, I know), but lately I've been trying to have something. I'm not a big cereal fan but I just discovered Special K with Honey and Almonds, which I love. I've been having it with soy milk because I probably drink too much dairy milk.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.