What do you put on your home screen dock?

The Doctor11

macrumors 603
Original poster
Dec 15, 2013
New York
What do you put on the dock. I have Phone,chess with friends,word with friends and safari. What is on your dock?

eyoungren

macrumors Core
Aug 31, 2011
ten-zero-eleven-zero-zero by zero-two
One folder labeled iPhone, dead center and full of my most used apps as they relate to communications (Phone, BiteSMS, Email, Skype, Notes, Reminders, so on and so on).

I'm jailbroken so 5 column dock lets me place the folder dead center and another tweak lets me hide the label.

ucfgrad93

macrumors P6
Aug 17, 2007
Colorado
The dock of my HTC One is (L to R):

Phone
Folder called News: USA Today, Fox News, CDOT Mobile, Yahoo Sports, Yahoo Weather, Stocks, Bloomberg, Weather Channel, Twitter
Folder called Mail: Gmail, Outlook

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
I'm using an iPod Touch, (their section threads aren't as interesting :eek:), but here you go:

Camera+
Poster (no longer in the App Store, it's a WordPress client)
Safari
Radium
Launch Center Pro

On my dumb phone's dock:

Calendar
Camera
Radio
Notes
Files

I don't have a phone icon because you just type in the number to start dialing or you hit the address book (which I refuse to use since I visually remember numbers). :D

jjusmo

macrumors regular
Jan 16, 2013
Facebook, Whatsapp, Safari, Spotify.

I'm not sure what I'll add for the fifth app when I finally get around to install a tweak for 5 icon dock..

GoingDark

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2013
Phone - Messages - Chrome - Google folder (containing all my Google apps - Google Search, Gmail, GMaps, GDrive, Youtube, Hangouts).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.