Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dubbz

macrumors 68020
Sep 3, 2003
Alta, Norway
"Aaaaaarggghhh!!!"

Applies to MacOS X which froze yesterday right before I was going to save a document I'd spent some time with), Windows XP which, a few days ago, gave me the nasty Blue as I was running a mission-critical application (Neverwinter Nights) and a Debian Linux install which I, some months ago, managed to botch by installing a testing package practically marked "Do Not Install Or You'll Ruin Your System" ;) (Mostly annoyed at myself, though, with the last one)

Brother Michael

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2004
Geeze, my iBook is liek my best friend, sometimes we have fights, sometimes we don't.

I say all manner of things from:

"Your the little G3 that could"
"You might physically have a G3, but to me your a G5!"

To

"D@MMIT WHAT THE H3LL ARE YOU DOING?!"
"NO CLICKED ON THAT APP IN THE DOCK! NOT YOU!"

etc etc

To my Dell:

"See your not a real Dell...you work"
"Greatest computer I ever owned...cept for my Mac"

To

"What do you mean -insert app here- has just quit?!"
"I hate Windows..."
"KERNEL PANIC?!" <--Linux

Mike

dorqiekat

macrumors 6502a
Jul 3, 2004
"Shhhh... roomie's asleep."
"Stop bouncing and open already!"
"...*sigh* I need more RAM."
"I forgive you, muffin."

cmvsm

macrumors 6502a
Nov 12, 2004
What The....?%$##8*Y^^*

I usually am waiting on my AMD 2500+ Barton. Usually the terminology is "you dumb bastard, what the f*** is wrong with you. It's really great when I get cut off from the internet with a fatal error..the conversation goes " you dumb bastard, what the f*** is wrong with you!!! Or how bout when a program crashes and it takes the rest of the computer with it..then I say, "you dumb bastard, what the f*** is wrong with you...

Tis why I'm getting a Mac dual 2.0 in a few weeks...can't wait... :D

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
I talk to my dogs all the time. Just like my Mac they never answer. Most of my communication with my Mac is silent.

draagonfly

macrumors newbie
Jan 5, 2005
Northern NJ
To the Mac:
"That is SO COOL!" and
"I promise someday you'll have the Apple 23" flat panel monitor..."

To the Gateway:
"Why can't you be more like the Mac you stupid cow!" or much more often...
"You've GOT to be kidding me! Damn the Evil Empire!"

To the Dell (laptop):
"Whaddya mean wireless connection unavailable?! Fine! I'm plugging you in... now you have no excuse you bastard!"

To my new Dell 2005FPW widescreen monitor:
"I love you I love you I love you I love you...."

jdechko

macrumors 601
Jul 1, 2004
More of the same... you know.... "Stupid POS", give it the finger, the usual XP stuff.

Nickygoat

macrumors 6502a
Dec 11, 2004
London
thinkofthestars said:
Wow, I thought maybe I was the only person that this happens to. Ugh, and it happens more often than it should. I would turn off magnification if it didn't look so darn cool, since I think that might be the issue.

I don't really say anything else to my iBook though. I love her, she's my baby. Sometimes I tell her how pretty she is and I'll pat the side to the right of the trackpad. Her name is Chloe. I have pictures of her in my wallet :) Hehe, just kidding. That would be kinda scary if I did have pictures. Actually, I do have pictures on my hard drive of when she first came in the mail. That was a beautiful day.
I've got pictures of my G5 on my phone - it drives my g/f nuts when I look at them and show them to people in the pub. Most used is "cool", esp when learning new things from here. Browsing an old topic someone posted (I forget who, sorry) cmd-option-ctrl -8. Cool

xsedrinam

macrumors 601
Oct 21, 2004
to my wife's iBook G3: What? Black screen, again? What kind of bloody resin have they poaked in to your logicboard this time?:confused:
to my son's pismo - that'a boy; I knew you could handle that! :)
to my daughter's iBook G4 - you're cute, you little-monitored thing, you. :p
to my iMac Blueberry - "bless his heart, he's doin' the best he can". :eek:
to my AlPB 15" 1.5Ghz SuperDrive: Amazed and agogged, I sit in awe. No words are necessary ;)
X

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.