Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by vega07, Sep 12, 2006.
New iMacs last Wednesday. New notebooks tomorrow?
I LIKE it.
But I won't hold my breath
I'll hold my breath until tomorrow but not longer.
Pretty much not a chance in hell, but I like it too.
Why wouldn't they just release it now?? I'd be surprised if they did. I'm itching to buy the new 17" C2D MBP!!!
*scowls and stomps around room*
I think it will probably show up in the store later as a silent update. Let's just hope for it
I was looking at the Dell website yesterday and their C2D laptops didn't seem available to ship for 7-14 days. I think Apple will wait until they have them built in mass before they announce them, 2-4 weeks.
new mbp no show on the 12th
in my room sulking and pouting like a 10 year old girl after not getting to take picture with Cinderella at Disneyland
I agree. I wasn't really expecting them today, just hoping. I won't give up complete hope until the store reopens.
ive given up wishing for new mbps on the next tuesday, ive been being dissapointed since may! so when i stop anticipating it then they will release it. so why is the apple store down, but the itunes/ipod link still works but w/ all the old stuff, shouldnt they have that part of the site down too?
so raise your hands if you're gonna go buy your AWESOME YONAH MB/MBP today!
I was thinking of selling my free nano that I got...but now, I don't think it'll sell for a lot with the new ipods out. should have done it earlier. damn!
No, they have until the 26th, when everyone else starts shipping.
*cuts off own hand*
I wonder why the C2D MBPs are taking so long... it can't just be a processor switch (like the lower-end iMacs) judging by how slow they are. I'm hyped for something nice.
Of course I'll be pissed if it's nothing but a processor switch and a latch.
How long am I gonna have to wait now....
Wednesday you say?
until then then.
Oh, so you mean other manufacturers haven't started shipping C2D laptops yet? I haven't actually checked myself but I assumed that they would have started by now, especially since it's been a couple weeks since Merom's come out, and since even iMacs have shipped with C2D already.
But then again, I haven't checked shipping times on Dell/Asus/etc.
They're all 7-14 days. Sadly, I'm not an Apple loyalist, I've been a Unix user for most of my work. I use Windows for my laptop because of hardware stuff. I'm going to take the plunge and do either Apple, with its delicious Unix under the hood, or try and find the friendliest FreeBSD laptop on the market. That means if someone else will ship my a C2D, they will get my money.
I just bought a Dell instead...
Ships on 09/21/06 for $3800
512 MB NVidia GPU
Not really. I need a machine running OS X. So I'm screwed. Though I wish I could say this is really what I did.
That nVidia card is tempting though.
Anyway, I'll wait for Photokina on the 26th. If nothing happens by then, I'm just going to go ahead, get my MBP, and be happy with what I've got. I'm getting tired of feeling nervous every Tuesday, and then being disappointed at no new announcement. I'll have to buy one for the betterment of my mental health.
..I'm pretty close...maybe my work will keep me too busy this afternoon though..
yeah..it seems they totally forgot about MBP...
getting a little frustrated.
I would like to buy a new merom laptop MBP.
but guess will have to wait longer.
i think i speak for all of us when i say
This is war.