Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by macEfan, Oct 22, 2005.
1. the lightbulb
4.the cell phone
5. the microwave oven
1. Printing Press
2. Steam Power &/or Combustion Engine
5. Vacumn Tube &/or Solid State
Honorable Mention: penicillin
1. viol (and all instrumental forms thereafter.. violin, cello, viola.. they're all viols!)
2. What's that thing.. electricity? Yea, that.
Delicious Tofu. I love you. Now, MAKE ME A SAMMICH!
The wheel was pretty tight.
2) printing press
I'd say the computer gotta be up there. Pizza pretty good too.. if that counts.
Oh, yes, and low rise pants. Definitely on the top five list.
Things with Velcro on them - endless entertainment.
Low-rise pants + pizza =
fine separately, but together.. oh no.
/my pants go to my waist
//took 6 hours and 7 stores to find pants that didn't show buttcrack
///I HATE WOMENS CLOTHING!
they almost always go together
actually, one has to be very thin to pull off low rise jeans...some normal weight people look much fatter with them on and with obesity at its all time high in america, at 64 percent or so, the design is not quite the best
1. The printing press
2. The Internet
Was electricity really invented? I thought it was discovered.
Not sure about the top five...but the numero uno invention is definitely the Mac!
more of a discovery.
deja vu, hehe
1. The Toilet
2. The Telephone
3. The Transistor
4. The TV
5. The Teleporter (BT-9000) ~ will be invented soon.
1. The transistor
2. The piano (or any other musical instrument, for that matter)
3. The refrigerator
4. Diet Coke
5. The sundial
too many to pick, but one i'm sure about is nanomachinery... but it'll be a few years before that becomes totally evident
electricity has to be in there... agriculture is good... writing was a big one... then probably something by Ronco...
Fridge (for the next one)
Whooooa, too much brain activity. Let's hit the brakes.
2. Quake 3 Arena
Honorable mention: Mountain Dew
What, no stately baryton?
3. printing press
5. using electricity to properly power products
Honorable mentions: Weaving, Animal Husbandry, Tool Making etc.
1. Indoor Plumbing & Modern Sanitation Outhouses would suck. Diseases seriously suck.
3. The telegraph (or long-distance communication in general. The Internet works.)
5. Steel tools.
1. Silicon chip
2. Combustion engine
People of Ben Franklin's generation discovered electricity. People of Thomas Edison's invented it.