What does Fable 3 bring that Fable 2 didn't have?

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by waloshin, Nov 22, 2010.

1. waloshin macrumors 68040

waloshin

What does Fable 3 bring that Fable 2 didn't have?

2. Huntn Suspended

Huntn

If I was to guess, I'd say mostly more of the same. So you can just ignore me. :)

3. dj2mc macrumors member

dj2mc

As a Fable player, and a fan.. I love the storyline. To not spoil, I was a bit shocked of what happens when completing the game.
    But, as far as Fable III as a whole... I think it was a HUGE disappointment, like Fable II. I traded it in @ GameStop within 2 weeks towards Black Ops, and since then don't feel sorry.
    *if you haven't bought Fable III yet, consider doing a rental first and get your impressions of whether you should buy*

4. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

I preferred Fable 2.

About 10 hours into Fable 3 but it hasn't pulled me in like the second game.

5. pcypert macrumors 6502

I like it, but it is a lot more of the same. I think what they've experimented with in this one will lead to a really cool next game if they take a bit more time with it. I think it'd be worth 20-30 dollars easily.... at full new price maybe not so much. If you had a full weekend could probably beat it in one quick pass if you didn't want to delve into side quests and what not.

Paul

6. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

I tried my hand at fable 2 and enjoyed the 1st half of it then it got boring and I gave up. I let my friend be the lab rat this time and so far....yawn.

Bless