Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

clevin

macrumors G3
Original poster
Aug 6, 2006
I just found this new one, I know there isn't netscape for OSX, so this theme is best i can find. its cute, and classic.
screenshot1ut7.png

Osarkon

macrumors 68020
Aug 30, 2006
Wales
I just the default one, i keep trying to move away from it, but i can never get used to the others. Don't configure firefox much, just install siteadvisor and ad block and that's it:rolleyes:

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
I've tried a few but I tend to stick with the default and Saturated, which is a more saturated version of the default Windows theme.

iFox Smooth should be good for Safari lovers and Mostly Crystal was interesting but most of the themes are a bit over the top.

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
After looking at Noia, I noticed that the speedo comment kinda fits. :p

:D

Well, sometimes they look good. Plus they do have those square cut shorts. Now those are hot. :p

Noia I'm not so sure about. I did use to use it on Windows in the past, though.

elbirth said:
I really like Pinstripe- in particular the way it changes the look of the tab bar:

Wait... so Pinstripe shows close buttons on the left side of tabs in that link you posted... is that a part of Pinstripe, just for looks, or is there an extension that does that? I only know about TabX, which leaves a button on the left of the tab and adds the close on the right.

reubs

macrumors 68000
Jun 22, 2006
I'm looking for a theme that will let me make my icons look like this:

All while looking more mac-like. Anyone have any ideas what themes allow you to use the URL icons w/o too much work inside the userchrome.css file?

Thanks.

JD92

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2005
Right now I use GrApple 3.2.

I really like the way Camino looks, it just looks more like an OS X application. Only problem is it's a bit lacking in features compared to Firefox, so either a Camino theme for Firefox or just making Firefox for OS X look more like Camino would be great!

clevin

macrumors G3
Original poster
Aug 6, 2006
What is this theme called? It seems like it would be a good fit to Vista. Or else if there were a way to black it out like a BlackOSX™ window... :)

its midnightfox, the best dark theme for firefox.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.