Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

smalljenny

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 24, 2018
Hey for everyone! I don't know what to play :D So, What game are you playing right now? I just finished to play GTA 5 o_O I spend a lot of time in this game )

Reactions: blake2

h9826790

macrumors P6
Apr 3, 2014
Hong Kong
Just try the FF XV Windows Edition Demo. Most likely this will be my next Windows game :D
Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition Super-Resolution 2018.03.01 - 00.28.18.79 Raw-1.jpg

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
March 2018
  • Ark: Survival Evolved has made a comeback in my gaming life, Crystal Isles Map wih the Pugnacia Dino, Steampunk, Automated Ark, Structures Plus, and a few more mods, very nice.
  • X3: Albion Prelude- Outstanding game with a steep leaning curve. YouTube tutorial videos are required to get your feet wet. In prep of and standing by for X4.
  • Smite- Pickup arena matches can suck, depending on the quality of the team, but I’m still playing it.

Last edited:

Soccer5se

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2011
South Korea
I'm really into Dying Light! I got it on sale and I have to say that it's an amazing open world zombie killing game!! They just updated it and they are planning on releasing a new coop game soon. The enhanced edition is the way to go. It's kind of like Far Cry but with zombies and parkour! Also, the three locations in the game are huge! You can follow the story or you can just run around doing side missions. Great game!!

Reactions: h9826790

h9826790

macrumors P6
Apr 3, 2014
Hong Kong
I'm really into Dying Light! I got it on sale and I have to say that it's an amazing open world zombie killing game!! They just updated it and they are planning on releasing a new coop game soon. The enhanced edition is the way to go. It's kind of like Far Cry but with zombies and parkour! Also, the three locations in the game are huge! You can follow the story or you can just run around doing side missions. Great game!!

I quite like Dying Light as well.
Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 02.47.14.jpg

Reactions: Soccer5se
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.