what iPhone 4 cases are available?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mandely88, Jun 23, 2010.

1. mandely88 macrumors newbie

Anyone know which iPhone 4 cases are currently available? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

2. ooo macrumors 6502

3. paulie6978 macrumors 6502a

paulie6978

4. mandely88 thread starter macrumors newbie

i haven't found really anything that is shipping now

5. macjram macrumors 6502a

macjram

best bet is to go to best buy tomorrow; they wouldn't sell any to me today -_-

6. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

I will be going to Best Buy & AT&T after work 2morrow. They are both close. I want to go to the Apple store as well, but between crazy parking and the crazy crowd I'm going to wait on that. I really want the Griffin Reveal.

7. Hakushox macrumors member

I'm hitting up Best Buy, Radio Shack, and the AT&T store in that order in search of white bumpers. My Zagg Shields can't get here fast enough

8. itoddm macrumors regular

itoddm

Nearly nothing is available online, I'm guessing/hoping that tomorrow there will be some options for cases. If not I'm going to go with a white bumper for my black phone, I think???? LOL

9. jmike314 macrumors member

10. c0reyann macrumors member

c0reyann

Just got home from Best Buy, ours had some on sale today. I got a gel like one, hubs got a ifrog case that's really nice.

11. sparrky macrumors 6502a

sparrky

Speck's iPhone 4 cases are kinda disappointing, IMO. I don't know what I was expecting but... they're so blah.

12. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

I got a Rocketfish gel case at Best Buy, its actually pretty decent.

13. psychonaut macrumors 6502a

Don't forget www.hardcandycases.com they have a good selection with some shipping now. Bubble and slider cases.

14. Bitgod macrumors regular

Bitgod

Went to the Elk Grove, CA Best Buy after work today and they had a bunch of cases. A lot of them are from ifrogz. I just checked their site and I don't see the i4 cases there, but essentially they had the Luxe and the LuxeLean from the 3G phones for the i4. They're $29 and $24 respectively. They don't look quite like the 3 series. I liked the looks of both, but decided to go with the lean. It's sort of a gunmetal gray color, so I like the look of it with the phone, plus with the squarer sides, the have this sort of metal...dunno what to call it, grating? Holes on the side basically. Anyway, I like the look. It'll definitely hold me over until I can get a nice new Vaja case. :)

They also had 3 types of screen protectors from ifrogz. Some anti-glare ones that I picked up, some "privacy" type ones, and mirrored ones. I haven't put mine on yet. They also had some type on invisible shield wraps, I don't recall if they were that brand.

15. sjackson12 macrumors member

I only really like the Marware microshell, but it's tough without seeing it in person first and it's not going to ship for quite a while. I'll probably just go by the apple store or best buy.

16. ortin2833 macrumors newbie

17. eastercat macrumors 68040

eastercat

18. gostan macrumors regular

I purchased the IFrogz Lux Lean at BB yesterday. Passed up the Griffin Reveal because I liked the feel of the Lux and the way the sides are fairly open. Of course, the back is covered on the Lux which may not be for all. But the cheap plastic backing of the Reveal was not for me.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files: