What is everyone's FedEx Detailed Results saying?

JW008

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 29, 2005
Here's mine!

I got the shipping e-mail around 4:00 PM on Thursday and haven't seen any movement since. Has anyone else's updated past "Arrived at FedEx Location" in the city it was picked up?

Attachments

gr8tfly

macrumors 603
Oct 29, 2006
~119W 34N
I finally got my ship notice late this afternoon.

Now, if I could only get any tracking status.

So far, it's "no information found.......".

*wearing out widget checking status* :p

Comment

canyonblue737

macrumors 65816
Jan 10, 2005
Mine left Ontario CA at 8:30PM this evening. Don't worry though, it looks often like "How can it possibly be here by 10:30AM" and suddenly at 6:00 am it shows "On the Truck." FedEx rocks.

Comment

Rorzabal

macrumors newbie
Aug 8, 2007
Disappointed

Yesterday afternoon when I placed my order at the Online Apple Store, it clearly said it would be delivered on October 26th.

However, both my confirmation email and the FedEx tracking number indicates that it will not be arriving until Monday. :( I *swear* it said that it would be arriving via FedEx Overnite when I placed the order yesterday.

Very disappointed...

Attachments

Comment

cohibadad

macrumors 6502a
Jul 21, 2007
Yesterday afternoon when I placed my order at the Online Apple Store, it clearly said it would be delivered on October 26th.

However, both my confirmation email and the FedEx tracking number indicates that it will not be arriving until Monday. :( I *swear* it said that it would be arriving via FedEx Overnite when I placed the order yesterday.

Very disappointed...
you clicked the order confirmation button a microsecond too late

Comment

CBAviator

macrumors 6502
Jun 10, 2007
Nederland
Ahh...good old FedEx. Arguably only second to the USPS as being the worst shipping company as it pertains to updating their shipping status for packages.

Comment

kman79

macrumors regular
Jul 17, 2007
I did the same thing, I ordered early thursday and even chatted and confirmed with the online chat person and she said it would be delivered tomorrow the 26th. FedEx tracking says it'll be delivered Sat, and my email from Apple says it'll be delivered Monday.

Does anyone know if I can return software ordered online at an actual apple store in town? If it won't arrive till monday, I might just pick up a copy saturday. Only ordered it online cause I was told it would be delivered tomorrow, I work nights at the Hospital, so I can't make it to the apple store for release on Friday

Comment

unity

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2005
Green Bay, WI
I never trust the tracking system. Sit tight, you will get it today.

I ordered a Jawbone headset a while back and the tracking system said the 25th, yet it came a day early. Good ol FedEx.

Comment

esco

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2005
Hershey, PA
Here's mine!

I got the shipping e-mail around 4:00 PM on Thursday and haven't seen any movement since. Has anyone else's updated past "Arrived at FedEx Location" in the city it was picked up?
haha JW008, our packages must be in the same group. I have the exact same shipping information :D

Comment

vansouza

macrumors 68000
Mar 28, 2006
West Plains, MO USA Earth
FedEx never

Here's mine!

They never update overnight or 2-Day deliveries until they just about leave my house. You get one update saying it was picked up for delivery then it is delivered BAM!!! no updates in between.

Comment

shinji

macrumors 65816
Mar 18, 2007
My most recent one is Left Origin. Fedex does this though, they don't keep it updated like they should.

Comment