What is up with these reports about New MBP

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Davichi, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Davichi macrumors 6502

Man... seriously? What is wrong with these journalists and people who are making predictions?

MBP is getting total refresh and redesign in late 2011 or 2012?

That alone scares me from upgrading. I am okay with spec updates, but whole redesign? UGH!
    :(

Time to wait...

2. phobic99 macrumors 6502a

phobic99

Technology is constantly improving. If you always want the latest before you buy, have fun waiting. :)

3. ECUpirate44 macrumors 603

ECUpirate44

Jeez even the MBP's that are out now are fantastic. Are you seriously going to wait until they redesign?

4. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

So just wait for the redesign if you're so set on it. Products always get better, no point in complaining.

5. aiqw9182 macrumors 65816

Keep waiting for the next best thing and you'll never buy anything.

6. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

You'll never get anything if you keep waiting. I have a feeling that design is going to stay for a few more years. No one really knows besides Apple, so don't trust the press.

Whats the point of waiting? Just buy now.

7. Doneaux macrumors member

Omfg the new MBPs are not even announced and you guys go on about the next revision...

Enjoy your nocomputer.

8. olnyguy447 macrumors newbie

They're always going to be updating. If you keep waiting, you'll never get to buy your laptop. Take a dive and buy one after this upgrade and enjoy what you have.

As a last resort, if you really must have the new upgrade, you can sell the Macbook Pro you guy now and get the "new" one at a cheaper price. Macbook Pro's retain their value very well.

9. ClintMacwood macrumors member

Well guys - complete re-design is something special, so I can understand OP.

10. ChronoIMG macrumors regular

ChronoIMG

Meh, I've been waiting since the first unibody redesign. At this point, tomorrow is the day I buy a new one or wait until the redesign. My 2007 15" is getting long in the tooth but I can hold on another year if tomorrow isn't amazing. I'm hoping it is cause I'd love a new shiny MBP with an iCore and some VRAM that isn't 128MB :(

11. AdamRock macrumors 6502a

AdamRock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.