Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

atszyman

macrumors 68020
Sep 16, 2003
The Dallas 'burbs
I'm not sure of the order of the memories but I know that I have some prior to 38 months.

I remember being at my dad's funeral, and I remember seeing my mom cry and starting to cry because of that. My uncle who doesn't really deal with funerals well took me outside.

I remember sitting on the steps of our house and finally figuring out how to whistle and running over to the chair where my dad was sitting to show him my newfound skill. The really odd thing is that this memory only popped into my head within the last 10-12 years and I'm 31, I vividly remember the moment the memory popped into my head, it was just kind of odd and out of nowhere.

I also have memories of slivers in my feet from the house before we remodeled it when I was three and a half. I really remember that my brother and I had Bert and Ernie slippers that we had to wear to avoid the slivers since the upstairs hallway had no carpeting.

I also remember sharing a room/bunk beds with my brother which I'm fairly certain was before the remodeling as well since we had our own rooms after the remodeling.

The really odd thing is that I do not really remember the layout of the house before it was remodeled. I remember doing all that stuff in the house prior to the remodeling but I have since re-imposed the remodeled layout on the memories...

I'm not sure which of these memories is first in chronological order just I know stuff that happened before our dad died and things that happened in the house before remodeling...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.