Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Do you use a case?

• Yes

Votes: 227 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 133 32.6%
  • Film Protection

Votes: 48 11.8%

• Total voters

DrMotownMac

Contributor
Jul 11, 2008
Michigan
I'm a physician (general internist) and I am currently using the Speck PixelSkin HD case for my iPhone 4 in black.

Meanwhile, my brand new black 64 GB iPhone 5 is on it's way to me here in Michigan (currently in Anchorage, Alaska according to UPS tracking), and I do not yet have a case. I'm torn between going naked, getting the Speck iPhone 5 equivalent of what I currently have, or maybe going to something totally different. I'm really starting to toy with the idea of an iPhone case/wallet, so I can store bills, my license, and maybe a credit card or two. Anyone have any thoughts about these things, especially the iLID??

Attachments

• iLID.jpg
    iLID.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 100

Kung

macrumors 6502
Feb 3, 2006
I'm a belly dancer and I need a fuzzy pink case.

Ok, seriously though...am the lead tech for the 'remote' (onsite) support department for Fort Leonard Wood's IT department. Right now I have a Photive bumper; so far I'm actually pleased with it. I ordered and got the Pixelskin HD, because I loved the iPhone 4 version. Discovered the iPhone 5 version was craptastic and returned it, am trying to figure out what I want next.

Meltdownblitz

macrumors 65816
Jan 21, 2010
Barback.. Naked in a sleeve right now and a plastic bag lol. Waiting for the life proof to come out to use for work.

Brettka7

macrumors 6502
Nov 5, 2011
Work in a service deli. Constantly leaning on things, and I get dirty and sometimes wet. I needed this Otterbox Defender at the very least. My TPU Amazon Basics iPhone 4 case worked fine with the steel/glass iPhone 4, but with the soft aluminum unibody design I'm not risking a bend.

mysterydate

macrumors 6502
Feb 24, 2010
Waseca, MN
I own Twig Case Co. I make iPhone cases out of FSC certified paper and bamboo. I use a Twig Case, but only when I'm not at the shop, as I have now lost my iPhone about a hundred times, testing the fit and buttons of every case we make before we ship it out. My iPhone is the mule, so it spends about 2-3 minutes in every case. You may imagine finding a single iPhone in a room full of cases is difficult, then add a million distractions to the mix. :)

When I'm not at Twig, I usually have a pre-release design on, to see how it wears, gauge reactions to it, and generally because for a short time it's pretty cool to have something that I know no one else in the world does. :)

Currently, I'm wearing the Blue Monster Head, because those little bubbles are compelling to touch.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.