Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

joetronic

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 9, 2004
New Oxford, PA
I was just wondering. My Wife and I were talking the other day, and I realized I lost mine to something probably no one else has to, GG Allin singing Boston Girl. So, what song/artist did you all loose your virginity to?

Deepdale

macrumors 68000
May 4, 2005
New York
Daveway said:
Ohh this is weird.
This thread may be even weirder than the shaving thread. I'm still working on that V word. :eek:

In due time, we will fondly look back on this thread and say, "Loss of virginity to what music playing ... how tame was that?"

mpw

Jun 18, 2004
Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
Alice Cooper - Poison
aged 15 with a dirty 15year old vicar's daughter:D

Then I had a 5year dry spell:)o) so I figure I get a second chance.
Bryan Ferry - Taxi (Album)

snkTab

macrumors 6502a
Nov 13, 2004
Cincinnati, OH
Deepdale said:
In due time, we will fondly look back on this thread and say, "Loss of virginity to what music playing ... how tame was that?"

Yeah, probally when another "Loss of virginity" thread gets put in the picture gallery section.

Deepdale

macrumors 68000
May 4, 2005
New York
snkTab said:
Yeah, probally when another "Loss of virginity" thread gets put in the picture gallery section.

The seed that awakens fertile minds amongst us may have just been planted ... moderators beware. :)

XNine

macrumors 68040
F*** YOU LIKE A BEAST - I think that's by W.A.S.P.
Some NIN, Some Guns n Roses, some White Zombie, KMFDM, it was a mixed MP3 album years ago.

So "what song" isn't really applicable. There were many. I wasn't a one pump chump like most guys, and sure as hell not now...

Any of you fine ladies wanna prove that? :D

kiwi-in-uk

macrumors 6502a
Sep 22, 2004
AU
Star light ... (real) river sounds in the background ... autumn leaves ... thank you for helping me to remember ...

Steve

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.