What - no reward badge?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by mrdm, May 8, 2015.

1. mrdm macrumors regular

C'mon Apple - I reached all three (Move, Exercise and Stand) of my Activity goals today. How about a badge for the effort?

LOL. Funny enough - I find the "stand" goal the hardest to achieve.

In general, I'm really enjoying the watch and think Apple did an incredible job. So useful and the insight into my daily activity has been great.

How about you? Are you more conscious of your health since wearing the watch?

2. Subdiv macrumors 6502

Actually, I edited my home screen today to hide the health icon and replace it with the battery level...so I guess 'no' is my answer. ;)

3. greytmom macrumors 68040

greytmom

I've been a steady Fitbit wearer for about 3 years, so I've been pretty conscious of staying active. And I have a standing desk at work, so that one is easy. BUT, with exercise not counting unless HR is over a certain point, I have been pushing myself a bit harder, which is a good thing.

4. Kavier macrumors 6502a

Kavier

I agree...I hit my two other goals, but exercise is more difficult with the heart rate monitoring.

5. samiznaetekto macrumors 65816

Don't cry. Here are some badges for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf7CuUMbZKM

(I'll let someone else to offer some cheese to your whine. :D)

6. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

3 awards so far :p

7. takaiguchi macrumors member

Where are the badges stored to refer back to?

8. GrumpyMom macrumors 601

GrumpyMom

Yeah I've been wondering that myself. I earned a cute pink one. I feel like I'm playing Pokemon! If I earn enough of these I hope to be able to control a Charizard of my very own. :D

I have done a lot of hot sweaty grueling gardening work but it seems a lot of the time I spend doing this work is counting only toward the Move/calorie goal. Very little of it, a bare few minutes out of hours of work, count as exercise. I'm kind of bummed about that. This time of year my time is allotted to work in the garden. I won't be able to do the kind of movement that counts as exercise until after allergy season is over for me, which will be mid-summer to Autumn. Without meds I just can't breathe well enough to get going at a fast clip. It's hard enough doing my gardening and landscaping.

But I am going out west and participating in a hike out there next week. I'm hoping the allergens that plague me here will not be present there or it is going to be a short hike!

9. KauaiBruce macrumors 6502a

KauaiBruce

10. GrumpyMom macrumors 601

GrumpyMom

Thank you. Good grief they do look like the Pokemon badges in my Pokemon Omega Ruby game. I'm doing terrible. I'm going to have to battle more gym leaders. :rolleyes:

11. takaiguchi macrumors member

Awesome!