What Time Does Target get their shipment in?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by macguy11, Mar 26, 2011.

1. macguy11 macrumors member

Today is saturday and I was wondering what time I should expect Target to get their shipment of Ipads. Its 9:30 right now and the website still says out of stock for anything. Any help on what to expect?

2. byeehaaw macrumors 6502

well during the weekdays, target would get shipments probably in the morning and have it out by the afternoon. No idea how weekends work

3. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

4. CIA macrumors 6502a

That is correct in east cost time, subtract 1 hour for each timezone heading west.

5. Alaerian Guest

Alaerian

Ask the store. We don't know. Do you think it would be possible for every single Target store to get their shipment at exactly the same time? Each store has different days and times for trucks. Just ask.

6. Cheetablaze macrumors member

When I bought my iPad 2 from target I asked the same question. I was told all of their restock comes in the early morning. It gets pushed to the shelves immediately.

7. SPEEDwithJJ macrumors 65816

SPEEDwithJJ

Nice. Exact time taking. Are you stalking your local Target store? :confused: :p

8. cwerdna macrumors 6502

Yep. The sales droid at my local Target told about their freight shipment that arrives overnight and FedEx coming later. Both of them may or may not contain any iPad 2s.

9. Blorzoga macrumors 68030

Blorzoga

Last Tuesday and Thursday, it seemed like the Target stores updated their stock sometime between 9 and 10 AM

10. dru106 macrumors member