iPad Pro What time...

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Liquinn, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Liquinn Suspended

2. sfwalter macrumors 68000

sfwalter

Thats the million dollar question. I maybe wrong but I'm going to assume its not a 12:00am PST launch. I'm going to get up at 6:00am CST my normal wake up time and hopefully place an order from my iPhone.

3. Spink10 macrumors 601

Spink10

I really thought midnight PST. Begining to doubt that.

4. Lobwedgephil macrumors 68030

I think it will be tonight, but who knows. May just wait and see in the morning. If late, can just go to store when they are in.

5. AJsAWiz macrumors 68030

AJsAWiz

Perhaps but it doesn't hurt to check . . . unless you have to get up early to go to work the next day.

6. Spink10 macrumors 601

Spink10

I will be checking at 2AM CST

7. APPLfanCA macrumors regular

I guess I'll check at midnight but I'm highly doubting it. This is getting really annoying....

8. npolly0212 macrumors 65816

When you guys say midnight what time are we talking EST? 3 AM??

9. Spink10 macrumors 601

Spink10

Yes

10. Markiie macrumors 6502

Markiie

Apple store will tell us......if it goes down between 9-10pst....we can expect a 12 o clock order.

11. AJsAWiz macrumors 68030

AJsAWiz

Well, I'll be checking at 12 am EST (just for the heck of it), then I'll check again at 3 am EST. And if it's still not live I'll check it in the morning. Don't have to worry about going to work so I'll have nothing better to do ;)

12. ckorhonen macrumors member

ckorhonen

The Apple TV went on sale at 9am EST, that would be my guess here also.

13. EdisEdward macrumors 6502

did apple tv sell out? i wouldnt have a problem with this ipad pro launch as long as i can pick it up this wkend no problem

14. ckorhonen macrumors member

ckorhonen

Nope, plenty of stock for the Apple TV. Given the price and the pro audience I'd be surprised if you can't get one this weekend from an Apple store.

15. AJsAWiz macrumors 68030

AJsAWiz

Nah, not as far as I know. I think it's available everywhere now.
    What you said sounds reasonable. It's been years since I've bought an iPad. Perhaps someone will share their more recent experience with the last iPad release.

16. Zune55 macrumors 6502

After the republican debate so the politicians specially trump can pre-order.

17. APPLfanCA macrumors regular

Does the online store usually go down an hour before or....? That will be a good indicator I guess.

18. thefredelement macrumors 65816

thefredelement

This lack of a launch time, while completely a first world problem, is total BS. Why would they want to let down their biggest fans / early adopters? We're literally their ambassadors and free marketing. Kind of crappy that we're this close to "order" day and don't have a clue.

19. Poochi macrumors 6502a

Poochi

Never sell out.

20. APPLfanCA macrumors regular

Yeah....I am not understanding this at all. It is extremely inconvenient! I am torn as to whether or not I should wait up till midnight (PST)..... Blah.

21. d28z28 Suspended

d28z28

I'm not staying up to check in the middle of the night. With a new iPhone or the Apple Watch it's a no brainer - but besides me I don't know one single person who's shown interest in or even discussed the iPad Pro (not including a forum dedicated to the topic.) I don't think Apple is expecting a worldwide global seller here - otherwise they would have told us an actual time to buy and a day they'd be available. They didn't do that for either. I'm betting it's going to be pretty drama-free getting ahold of these.

22. prefrontex macrumors member

I really hope that you're right! It's been the same with me. Half the people i've spoken with don't really care about it at all, let alone want to pre order one

23. d28z28 Suspended

d28z28

Honestly almost no one I talk to about it even knows about it - seriously.

Most people who want an iPad already have one. Even me - a HUGE Apple guy - wouldn't be getting an iPad Pro if not for the pressure sensitive Apple Pencil for illustrations. Take that away and I wouldn't get one - CERTAINLY wouldn't pre-order one.

24. prefrontex macrumors member

I read a lot of PDFs on my ipad, and have been tracking rumors about this project for 2 years now. It's nice to see it finally materialize. I'm so excited!