If Job's says no word on a recall or improving signal or proximity sensor problems, what will you do with your IP4? Will you return your ip4, buy another smartphone from ATT? Will you stick it out and try iphone again next year? Will you bring your ip4 back and find a cheap 3Gs on craigslist? I have no idea what I will do at this point, I received my second IP4 in the mail yesterday and so far it has been okay but i'm waiting for something to go wrong.... IMO, it would be terrible going back to a 3Gs display and decreased speed so in the end, I'll probably just ride out the storm and wait for something better to come along. ETA: Does ATT currently have a smartphone that is relatively comparable to the IP4?